The share my cat thread! #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a new kitten a few months ago, I was a bit dubious about their claims that he was a pure maincoon as they were giving away foue kittens for free and to be honest I wasn't fussed about the breed just that he was a little floof ball! But his face definitely does have the features? He's also bigger than my ginger tom who's fully grown when he's only six months old himself!
oh he's just stunning! 🦁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
gorgeous! my girl is half main coone and she is like this now that she is fully grown (about 4 years old) he will definitely be getting fluffier and fluffier!
Its quite scary seeing how big some of them get! His furr is lovely though!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I got a new kitten a few months ago, I was a bit dubious about their claims that he was a pure maincoon as they were giving away foue kittens for free and to be honest I wasn't fussed about the breed just that he was a little floof ball! But his face definitely does have the features? He's also bigger than my ginger tom who's fully grown when he's only six months old himself!
He looks a bit like my boy who is half maine coon and half ragdoll. He will definitely continue to get fluffier 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
he's gorgeous!!! I also have a soft spot for ginger cats 😅

• Heart
Not sure if I posted this a while ago my friend who was my neighbour for many years cat lover her sister has four beautiful babies,doggy as well,her husband has been transferred to .Bermuda!😳 good grief beautuful,there for five years but yes her babies have all gone with her ☺☺Settled in lovely.After long journey etc (friend was in pieces) with worry.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Little friend Susan. She's such a happy, friendly little cat and puts up with me hugging and patting her all day,
7D490559-1F69-4305-8D2C-B8DD313E5035.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Merry Christmas to all our cat peeps doggies too,any dear animals.Rip to all our passed furbabes.❤❤❤❤❤❤🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
merry christmas to all the wonderful kitties and their servants 🦁🐯🐱❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄😺

Went to my mom today. For those who remember, she took in the kitten we found after we didn't manage to couple her to my own cat.
They have such a great bond already, she's my mom's shadow. My dad passed away a few months ago, so this kitten came into our lives at the perfect timing. It's as if she knew she was needed ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Full of
Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄😺

Went to my mom today. For those who remember, she took in the kitten we found after we didn't manage to couple her to my own cat.
They have such a great bond already, she's my mom's shadow. My dad passed away a few months ago, so this kitten came into our lives at the perfect timing. It's as if she knew she was needed ❤
This is just perfect, what great news for your mum and the little kitten

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God I love cats.

I’m interested though, what food do you all feed yours? I have a 16 year old, 3 and 1 year old. All snipped boys and house cats.

Can anyone offer me an insight on this? I tried Lily’s Kitchen but holy hell it’s expensive.

• Heart
One of mine eats blink wet food, it's kinda expensive but good quality. The other one doesn't really want any wet food, they both eat royal canin dry food.

It's the treats that will bankrupt me one day 😭

• Haha
I basically alternate between a lot of food, so I usually have 3/4 types of food in the cupboard and each meal give a different one so that they don't become fussy

One of mine eats blink wet food, it's kinda expensive but good quality. The other one doesn't really want any wet food, they both eat royal canin dry food.

It's the treats that will bankrupt me one day 😭
I basically alternate between a lot of food, so I usually have 3/4 types of food in the cupboard and each meal give a different one so that they don't become fussy
Thank you both ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had a week try of tails ( the cat version can’t remember the name sorry) it was stews, pate etc and Nala couldn’t get enough of it! Could t afford to keep it up! So back to her normal food but I have been gettin her the little tins of weekends lol she had the Lilly’s Xmas dinners!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.