The share my cat thread! #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In memory of my 12 year old girl Suki who was unexpectedly put to sleep yesterday. Heartbroken. 😢
Oh, sweetheart. Sending love to you. It's never easy to lose a beloved pet, it's not fair that they go so quickly.
So much love to you, and Suki who will be at the rainbow bridge. 🌈 🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In memory of my 12 year old girl Suki who was unexpectedly put to sleep yesterday. Heartbroken. 😢
So sorry, such an awful time but at least you know she had 12 happy yeats with you,she was absolutely stunning 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If anyone wants cute cat collars check out Niaski on Etsy. I want to buy all her collars 😂
Freya in her new cat tree ❤
473E237D-2DC4-46B6-84BF-6BE0C14DCD85.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi does anyone have any advice. My kitten recently started to get very angry when brushing her - she’s fine for her back/head but her belly and back end she hates.
She doesn’t clean her back end very well which makes this a nightmare as she hates me trying to clean it. I have some towel off shampoo which I can just about manage whilst she’s growling.
I originally just made her finish the groom no matter how angry she got but I soon realised that’s not the way I should’ve gone about it and should’ve let her calm down and done it slowly. So that’s what I’m trying to do now.
I’ve made a bit of progress today doing her belly whilst she was settled sleeping and that was fine. Even her back end when she was happy and purring for strokes.
I’ve been letting her move around so she feels safer whilst brushing her and giving her treats during or after. Although most of the time I feel she doesn’t have enough of a groom but I hope once she feels better about it she’ll have a better groom.
Just the main issue which will set me back is what to do about her back end as she often smells/wet/gets some litter stuck in her fur. I think I’m going to just have to clip her back end a bit to try and prevent this.

---

I just don’t want her to hate me 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
she's the nuttiest girl, but look at her!! I turned around to her stretching squeaks and that face - making having tonsilitis more bareable 😂
Snapchat-1960049517.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How annoyed am I right now! We paused nalas tracker as couldn’t afford it every month. We left it on her incase she went missin again. In the hour she was out this morning she has lost it!
renewed it straight away so I can track the collar…..I only forgot to charge it yesterday so it’s on 5% after I did live track! I’ve pin pointed where itis and have knocked On thedoors where it might be!
We do pay extra so can replace it if it gets lost!
she hasn’t lost a collar in over a year!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.