The share my cat thread! #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Face of a devil cat 🥰🥰🥰🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈
I was almost mauled to death by my black cat trying to get her into her carry box to go to my parents', narrowly missed losing an eye :ROFLMAO: of course as soon as we arrived and she was let out she is cute and purry though :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was almost mauled to death by my black cat trying to get her into her carry box to go to my parents', narrowly missed losing an eye :ROFLMAO: of course as soon as we arrived and she was let out she is cute and purry though :love:
Not looking forward to my trip with two cats later on this week 😭🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
the positions they get themselves into never fails to amuse me - how is she comfy?! 😂
IMG_20221221_211746.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have terrible cat mum guilt. I've gone home for a week and hired pet sitters but they can only do one visit a day for 5 days (I'm away a week and I couldnt take her unfortunately). I know she'll be ok but I feel so bad. She has plenty of toys to keep her occupied.

Sorry needed to get it off my chest and miss my fur baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have terrible cat mum guilt. I've gone home for a week and hired pet sitters but they can only do one visit a day for 5 days (I'm away a week and I couldnt take her unfortunately). I know she'll be ok but I feel so bad. She has plenty of toys to keep her occupied.

Sorry needed to get it off my chest and miss my fur baby.
I feel like that and it’s our neighbour to comes n feds her lets her out n lets her in. Now she has a tracker I can tell if she’s in now.
I’ve told Nala she has a stocking to open and she has special Xmas dinners! I worry more nowshe goes out! When the same neighbour looked after our other cat who was a indoor cat it was less stressfull for all of us x
Your cat will be fine

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like that and it’s our neighbour to comes n feds her lets her out n lets her in. Now she has a tracker I can tell if she’s in now.
I’ve told Nala she has a stocking to open and she has special Xmas dinners! I worry more nowshe goes out! When the same neighbour looked after our other cat who was a indoor cat it was less stressfull for all of us x
Your cat will be fine
Thank you I feel less silly now 😂. I know she'll be ok, a bit grumpy when I'm home but still!

I hope Nala enjoys her special Xmas dinners!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you I feel less silly now 😂. I know she'll be ok, a bit grumpy when I'm home but still!

I hope Nala enjoys her special Xmas dinners!
I leave my dressing gown on the bed cos she likes to do this lol there’s blankets like this all over but it’s this spot she likes (my husband calls it bitty (little Britain) cos of were it looks lol)
image.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is my rescue boy. We got him in 2010. We think he’s about 14. He’s mostly blind due to an eye condition. We love him to bits but he can be a complete arse at times !
i love his black spot on the nose 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I got a new kitten a few months ago, I was a bit dubious about their claims that he was a pure maincoon as they were giving away foue kittens for free and to be honest I wasn't fussed about the breed just that he was a little floof ball! But his face definitely does have the features? He's also bigger than my ginger tom who's fully grown when he's only six months old himself!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I got a new kitten a few months ago, I was a bit dubious about their claims that he was a pure maincoon as they were giving away foue kittens for free and to be honest I wasn't fussed about the breed just that he was a little floof ball! But his face definitely does have the features? He's also bigger than my ginger tom who's fully grown when he's only six months old himself!
gorgeous! my girl is half main coone and she is like this now that she is fully grown (about 4 years old) he will definitely be getting fluffier and fluffier!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.