The share my cat thread! #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heyyy!
I’ve been directed here. I recently added a new kitten to my household. I already had one cat, one passes recently. I can see this getting very out of hand. Here’s a photo of my kitten. She’s called Lilz.

My kids absolutely adore her. I forgot how sharp a kittens claws were 😂
Awwww what a beautiful girl she is 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I completely forgot how hectic it is. My other cat is three & a huge diva so I completely forgot about the claws the teeth the constant balls of energy

Thankyou! She really is a cutie
Kittens are just the best, if I could I would just get one each year and have a house full of cats:ROFLMAO: my little one is about 1.5 years old now and still quite kitten like though

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
When I was eighteen, my parents had two new kittens. They brought them home in the evening and shut them in the living room with a litter tray. The next morning, my parents had left the house and I opened the living room door. They ran over to me then literally ran up and down my legs by sinking their claws into my jeans!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
When I was eighteen, my parents had two new kittens. They brought them home in the evening and shut them in the living room with a litter tray. The next morning, my parents had left the house and I opened the living room door. They were both over at one side of the room. and seeing me and ran over to me then literally ran up and down my legs by sinking their claws into my jeans!
I had a kitten with an ex who was superneedy, if me and my bf were standing and would hug or kiss or anything the cat would run up my ex's legs and sit on his shoulders :love:

• Haha
Kittens are just the best, if I could I would just get one each year and have a house full of cats:ROFLMAO: my little one is about 1.5 years old now and still quite kitten like though
You could start fostering! 😄😻

I completely forgot how hectic it is. My other cat is three & a huge diva so I completely forgot about the claws the teeth the constant balls of energy

Thankyou! She really is a cutie
Congrats! She's so cute! How's the big cat feeling about Lilz?

Reactions: 2

I would love to Foster but my older cat is not friendly, she puts up with her little (not related) brother, sometimes but anything more and she would never forgive me

• Heart

So far she’s not bothered by her. I was expecting cat fights galore. But she’s just acting like she can’t see her. They will be in the living room together and she just ignores her. She is getting a bit territorial. Like, the Lilz has her own litter tray as she’s too small for mine and every single time without fail Luxe will go in the litter tray and pee each time I change it. When I put food down for them both, she’ll have a little nibble of Lilz’s first. The first night we got her, Lilz was crying in the night and Luxe was in my bed and she just kept lifting her head up and then plopping it down on the pillow each time she cried. But as cats go Luxe sure is the diva. So she’s mainly spent her time giving her evils 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought you guys may appreciate this gorgeous street cat who visited my work last week! Look at those chonky cheeks! He doesn’t even look real! 😍

1663024221325.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sharing as I know you’ll all understand. My boy Marley went to sleep this morning. Completely unexpected and I’m heartbroken 💔 my heart hurts
I’m so sorry to hear that! Loosing a cat is never easy! My kitty recently crossed the rainbow bridge at 3 years old and what helped me was to imagine all the crazy fun things she would be doing. Me and the kids would say how she was stealing all the cereal milk now. Sending you lots of love and hugs. Your kitty companion knew nothing but love. She lived a life most kitties onlt dream of

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is Darwin, he’s my pride and joy 🥹

View attachment 1555334
View attachment 1555336
He is absolutely gorgeous ❤

He's a lilac point Siamese! Another pic below 😂
View attachment 1560424
My heart ❤❤❤. Gorgeous ❤

Sharing as I know you’ll all understand. My boy Marley went to sleep this morning. Completely unexpected and I’m heartbroken 💔 my heart hurts
RIP Marley. He looks like a lovely boy ❤. I am so sorry for your loss . Lots of hugs and love coming your way ☹☹Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just recently heard (from the Queen I think) which sums up pet loss for me.
Grief is the price we pay for love.

We get them for such a short time but the give us all the love they have while they're here. ♥
Lots of love and thoughts to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.