The share my cat thread! #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen someone shopping with their cat in a pram, just why!??
Perhaps they are disabled.I have cat pram but realised not suitable ideal for a doggie,it’s cos cat carrier is heavy too heavy for me to carry hence why I ordered this thingy..I’m 75 and walk to vet with carrier is exhaulsting,

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Perhaps they are disabled.I have cat pram but realised not suitable ideal for a doggie,it’s cos cat carrier is heavy too heavy for me to carry hence why I ordered this thingy..I’m 75 and walk to vet with carrier is exhaulsting,
I've seen so many people in thenpark with little dogs in pram. As a cat person I always think how badly it would be seen if I did it with a cat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've seen so many people in thenpark with little dogs in pram. As a cat person I always think how badly it would be seen if I did it with a cat
I understand but many disabled people can’t carry a cat carrier like me,,I thought I’d get a wheelie thing easy to walk round,but realused not suited more for doggy.

Reactions: 4
I understand but many disabled people can’t carry a cat carrier like me,,I thought I’d get a wheelie thing easy to walk round,but realused not suited more for doggy.
Oh no I get it for people who have disabilities, of course, but all of the people I have seen with dogs in push chairs have been (at least to have I can see) without any.
My point was that people see it as cute with dogs, whereas with cats I would be seen as crazy

Reactions: 2
I meant why would you take your cat clothes shopping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
...totally get it...my Evie is a bit chunky so would save my arms...had a look online there...check this one out...the cats expression!!!
This is just perfect, the expression reads "why am i here? I know I am gorgeous but..."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sometimes dogs are in prams due to injuries or they may be recovering from surgery. I’m a vet nurse and often owners will pop their dogs in a pram after they’ve had orthopaedic work so they can still get out in the fresh air! I had one owner take their dog up a mountain in the Lakes in her pram after cruciate ligament surgery 😂

I don’t understand why anyone would do it for an able-bodied animal though, unless it’s to easily transport them as mentioned above!

Anyway, here is more Darwin to keep my post on topic 😂🤍

1662503579789.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
omg stoppppp! Lando is the cutest little bean, look at that content smile! 😍 Has he got his little meezer meow yet? 🤍
Yes he's a very loud boy, especially when he thinks I'm late for his dinner time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
A lady came into the shop I work in a couple of years ago with kittens in a pram.
3A7FB75E-54F4-4F01-8806-1F302ED6C1F3.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A442DA4F-FA3E-4E30-A2F4-1A7534A82892.jpeg

Growing up 😄 Been letting parsnip outside now she’s recovered from her spay and she loves in. Freya’s been in the garden and loves it as well I plan on making the garden cat proof so she can go out whenever and not get out 🤞. Freya is 6 months old on the 15th and Parsnips 3 weeks younger. I bought 40L of non clumping cat litter by accident thinking it was the clumping one so annoying 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Heyyy!
I’ve been directed here. I recently added a new kitten to my household. I already had one cat, one passes recently. I can see this getting very out of hand. Here’s a photo of my kitten. She’s called Lilz.

My kids absolutely adore her. I forgot how sharp a kittens claws were 😂
Awwww welcome to this puddycat thread,Your babe is gorgeous.😻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Heyyy!
I’ve been directed here. I recently added a new kitten to my household. I already had one cat, one passes recently. I can see this getting very out of hand. Here’s a photo of my kitten. She’s called Lilz.

My kids absolutely adore her. I forgot how sharp a kittens claws were 😂
What a little cutie! Good luck dealing with the kitten phase 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.