The share my cat thread! #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did they somehow manage to get onto the door frame alone? Mine have done this, NO idea how cats can jump from the floor so high! Cats are really the best designed animal ever
Yeah, he will jump from the sofa cushion straight onto the door frame. He walks along it like a tightrope. He’s so elegant and almost acrobatic at times, but then equally a feral sack of spuds at others 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone love the bread loaf cat position?? Hahaha it's so cute idk why 🤣🤔🤣

Oh my..♥ happy birthday cutie. Big 10, wow!!
Do you mean the tea cosy position I call it.😻It also makes me laugh when they are cleaning their naughty bits,I’ve always called it playing the violin.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think this is the perfect place to ask advice 😊 we are getting our first kitten in a few weeks and looking for anything you recommend to buy? I have a list of everything I need to buy but any specific must haves or any advice? I'm sooo excited eek

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think this is the perfect place to ask advice 😊 we are getting our first kitten in a few weeks and looking for anything you recommend to buy? I have a list of everything I need to buy but any specific must haves or any advice? I'm sooo excited eek
Parsnip loves these mini mice toys. Bought her expensive toys and these are her favourite. They also both like the ball circuit toy I got them and the teaser toys.
66FB9D1F-0FFC-4DF3-B76C-8ECA69BFBA59.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ooh, I'm excited too! Lots of kitty litter and maybe some plasters. Kittens have sharp claws and teef!

• Haha
Omg so exciting!!!!! A scratching post and cat nip, other than that the cat will find it's own toys. Ost photos please!!!

• Haha
Omg so exciting!!!!! A scratching post and cat nip, other than that the cat will find it's own toys. Ost photos please!!!
I’d say don’t bother with cat nip yet depending on the age of the kitten. My kittens aren’t bothered by it as it’s only after 6 months they bother with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.