The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone's cat suddenly turned their nose up at their usual wet food? 1 week I couldn't get their usual so bought a different one that was a bit fancier, since then she's being funny. Sometimes both of them just lick the gravy off ๐Ÿ˜’ they have dry food too but it's whiskas as that's what they were weaned on so think I need to invest in better food and order online. Just worried about trying different brands as I know it can give them the runs or be sick. Will she be OK on just dry food?

Has anyone's cat suddenly turned their nose up at their usual wet food? 1 week I couldn't get their usual so bought a different one that was a bit fancier, since then she's being funny. Sometimes both of them just lick the gravy off ๐Ÿ˜’ they have dry food too but it's whiskas as that's what they were weaned on so think I need to invest in better food and order online. Just worried about trying different brands as I know it can give them the runs or be sick. Will she be OK on just dry food?
Mine do this sometimes! I think dry food is ok for a few days. You know, if they're really hungry they'll eat it! Lol.
I keep a couple of those tiny cans of tuna in the cupboard and mix it with whatever they've turned their noses up at if they're being really fussy. That usually works. โ™ฅ ๐Ÿพ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone have containers of cat biscuits that, when you pick them up and they rattle, they make your cat come running in from another room because they know the sound? Two of our cats years ago would always do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have containers of cat biscuits that, when you pick them up and they rattle, they make your cat come running in from another room because they know the sound? Two of our cats years ago would always do that!
My cats do this with anything that remotely sounds like it could be dreamies or anything in a similar type of bag๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
All I have to do is rip off the top of a pouch and they come flying down the stairs ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure if this is cheating but I met this beautiful cat today!! He or she was locked out and absolutely broke my heart ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ as you can see he or she was asking me to let them in ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅบ. I do have a cat heโ€™s just not as cute as this beautiful creature It was absolutely huge !!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Not sure if this is cheating but I met this beautiful cat today!! He or she was locked out and absolutely broke my heart ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ as you can see he or she was asking me to let them in ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅบ. I do have a cat heโ€™s just not as cute as this beautiful creature It was absolutely huge !!!
He is gorgeous! He looks like a slimmer version of MaineCooneMama's Pooh Bear!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He was huge honestly I think he must be part Maine coon. How could anyone lock him out I felt so sorry for him sitting there on the doormat ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
He's a Maine Coon, or mostly MC. You can tell by the 'lynx tips' on his ears. And yes, he does look very much like my Pooh.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.