The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the closest these two get to lying next to each other these days πŸ˜… I miss the old days where they would be all over each other
omg they are both stunning!!!!! Also love the chair! My cat/kitten have stopped sitting/sleeping together already, so sad loved watching them washing each other

• Heart
Reactions: 3
😍😍😍 Omg are they wearing bandanas??
Yes. I got them star wars and teenage mutant ninja turtles bandanas for when we wormed them as they were in a habit of trying to lick the spot on.
However they were able to remove their collar within 10 minutes. Can't figure out when I've turned a box on it's side but a collar is no problem at all πŸ™„πŸ˜…

omg they are both stunning!!!!! Also love the chair! My cat/kitten have stopped sitting/sleeping together already, so sad loved watching them washing each other
Thank you πŸ₯°
They wash each other occasionally but it always turns into a fight as they both want to be the big dog 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.