The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will try and upload some photos later, my net is being crap, I am feeling os bad fo rmy kitten, I am now back in the office 4 days and he is so upset whenever I get back (I do have another cat but she is older and doesn't love playing) Side note kitten is the first cat I have had who does the tongue thing, is it a black cat thing?!

what were they watching?? stunning regardless

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I will try and upload some photos later, my net is being crap, I am feeling os bad fo rmy kitten, I am now back in the office 4 days and he is so upset whenever I get back (I do have another cat but she is older and doesn't love playing) Side note kitten is the first cat I have had who does the tongue thing, is it a black cat thing?!

Yeah I think so, mine did it too. Poor kitten. He can come and work with me at home. 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah I think so, mine did it too. Poor kitten. He can come and work with me at home. 😻
previously I had a job that my other cat came in to the office one day a week with me, everyone loved it. People bascially came in just for the cuteness :love: and she of course oved the attention

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Lots of mewing and kneeding on that blanket I bet! 🤣
and making cookies 🍪🐾

she was looking at a snack which i held up to take the photo 😊 i think she was worried she won't get to eat it 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I usually just lurk on these threads but now I have finally been able to adopt a cat for myself so joining in with my gorgeous new pal 😻

AA4F629F-D498-4C11-A5D5-9E95052CDB93.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.