The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boomerang of Pixie

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 6
Met a gorgeous kitty napping outside our building (think she belongs to one of my neighbour's). Was tempted to pet her but didn't want to disturb her!

Reactions: 5
"Let me in humum"
was going to say the same, my cat does this and just stares at me through the window while she "stands" against it, I try to make her miaow before i let her in because i am not always by the door but she seems incapable of making that effort if she can see me fine to miaow outside my window at 6am though when i am in bed, of course

Met a gorgeous kitty napping outside our building (think she belongs to one of my neighbour's). Was tempted to pet her but didn't want to disturb her!
View attachment 743259
oh her beautiful fluffy tail!!!!! precious, I have 2 black cats so am biased, but they are the best

Reactions: 4
What makes me laugh is when your cat sees another cat in the garden,my Dave his tail seems to swell to size of a cricket bat.

Reactions: 8
What makes me laugh is when your cat sees another cat in the garden,my Dave his tail seems to swell to size of a cricket bat.
My girl does that too, puffs up to twice the normal size before she lets rip with a hiss. She's getting better though. When the neighbour's cats come in, she just tends to ignore them now whereas before it would have been hisses and growls all round.

Reactions: 3
My fave is when Pixie sees a bird and makes a trilling squeaky noise and her eyes go like this

The other day she made me laugh when she jumped up trying to catch a pigeon flying over that she had no chance of reaching

Reactions: 12
Oh, what a cutie! I've bet you're counting down the hours
I held him today and I just cannot wait until he's here. Technically he will be my son's cat, sort of a support animal. My son is autistic and he's bonded with this beautiful boy so we had to make him ours.
Currently trying to find out if we can give a home to his brother too.

I've always had cats in the past but we've had a few years without one now. I'd forgotten how much I love them! I can't wait for cat snuggles again!

oh my gosh!!! any ideas of a name?
He's Pigeon. My son named him. I'll be calling him Pidge.

Reactions: 12
Meeko deciding to conquer the heated clothes horse on Thursday
Beautiful expressive eyes.

Really good advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That's a cute name.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.