The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's what we're all thinking...I promise I'm a nice person but she brings out worst in me!
I said this too! It’s uncanny!
why why why is she being so boastful about her bum which she openly showed work being done on. It will soon be bum implants and lift! Just wait!

Reactions: 2
I said this too! It’s uncanny!
why why why is she being so boastful about her bum which she openly showed work being done on. It will soon be bum implants and lift! Just wait!
Well, she will have to sell a few plans first what with the new Kitchen taking some of her capital but excuse the pun she will definitely be getting implants soon...I just hope she doesn't record it 🤢

Reactions: 1
Not content with Anti vaxing she's now weighing in on the LGBTQ+ community. Amazingly not reading the room.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not content with Anti vaxing she's now weighing in on the LGBTQ+ community. Amazingly not reading the room.
As a mother of 4 children this is really bad! God forbid any of the kids having any gender identity issues with their mum making fun it it. I dislike her even more now! She's such a twit!

. And then you have to look at her animal cruelty posts she puts up sometimes, has anyone told him that all aesthetic procedures are classed as medical products so have been tested on animals. Don’t get me started on the fact that previously she has posted images of herself drinking non vegan beer. But sure what can you expect from a person that wears a leather fanny bag. She used the word Vegan when it suits and then calls herself plant based other times.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And does she not spend all her time on Instagram trying to impress everyone with her brand names, chef, housekeepers, body, cars, husband, holidays, veganism, chickens etc etc??! I’ve never seen anyone seek more approval than she does! She’s a hypocrite and can’t even see it.

Reactions: 7
I see she's at it again.. Just bought herself another 5k 'followers'... So obvious too - loads of 'followers' with 15 posts, the oldest post added 4 days ago. Seriously Kim just stop wasting your money, no one believes you. Absolutely everything about this woman is fake

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she's at it again.. Just bought herself another 5k 'followers'... So obvious too - loads of 'followers' with 15 posts, the oldest post added 4 days ago. Seriously Kim just stop wasting your money, no one believes you. Absolutely everything about this woman is fake
How embarrassing 😖

Please correct me if I’m wrong but did Kim not have 431K followers a few days ago but now has 441k - clearly bought even more than the 5k that some us noticed yesterday. How does she expect us to believe she naturally gained 10k followers in approx 24 - 36 hours?

Please correct me if I’m wrong but did Kim not have 431K followers a few days ago but now has 441k - clearly bought even more than the 5k that some us noticed yesterday. How does she expect us to believe she naturally gained 10k followers in approx 24 - 36 hours?
Yes it had dropped to 431k ..lmao what a joke

She has Lorraine cleaning out the chicken coup and was filming her whilst sqwaking "girls girls" "oh Lorraine you earn your keep dont you" il sure Lorraine would love to put her boot up kims hole.
Imagine being filmed while you're working

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes and if you look at the new followers they all seem to have 15 posts on their own profiles lol

• Haha
True I noticed that myself shes definitely bought 10,000 overnight!

True I noticed that myself shes definitely bought 10,000 overnight!
I’ve had a look at some of their profiles, haven’t found any from the U.K. or USA as yet - where most of her sculpted vegan customers are from, also none appear to be into bodybuilding. So I guess we are expected to believe they are all now following Kim because she is marvellous and not to gain information about fitness?!! Come on Kim we can all see right through you 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve had a look at some of their profiles, haven’t found any from the U.K. or USA as yet - where most of her sculpted vegan customers are from, also none appear to be into bodybuilding. So I guess we are expected to believe they are all now following Kim because she is marvellous and not to gain information about fitness?!! Come on Kim we can all see right through you 🤦🏻‍♀️
Like we keep saying shes as fake as!

Her smug face on her stories 🙄 she absolutely adores herself 👀 Sorry kim but you have ruined yourself with all your cosmetic work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.