The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim Busby is looking so basic in them skinny jeans - Busby the early 2000's are on the phone and want their basic fashion back.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nooooo why did she kiss her brother in law on the lips?!?! Also, yeh those Hermes belts look god awful on most people - definitely over that trend now, but they look truly chavvy on men.
the business built on sand is absolutely not a shock, something about it has never seemed quite right. The fact that everything is based in America. She has a registered company here with no income going inā€¦itā€™s just not quite right

Reactions: 3
Nooooo why did she kiss her brother in law on the lips?!?! Also, yeh those Hermes belts look god awful on most people - definitely over that trend now, but they look truly chavvy on men.
the business built on sand is absolutely not a shock, something about it has never seemed quite right. The fact that everything is based in America. She has a registered company here with no income going inā€¦itā€™s just not quite right
Probably bought from the man on the beach on holiday, pair of dickheads šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

And yeah, that kiss was creepy, who behaves like that?

Would love some of the chefs that no longer work for her to spill some tea lol.
Lee mustnā€™t be there anymore, not seen his poor tortured face in weeks.
And yes, thatā€™s not genius food, sheā€™s deluded.
She wears animals (Fur ffs!) injects them into every orifice, has chosen horse riding for her new expensive hobby, she is NOT vegan in her food choices, canā€™t believe sheā€™s still flogging the whole SV bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has just openly admitted that she doesnā€™t have time (canā€™t be arsed) to look after her horse so pays other people to do it šŸ™„ Another splash the cash but canā€™t be bothered to put in the commitment. Utter melt.

Reactions: 1
YES. I almost thought Iā€™d imagined the ā€œIā€™m from
Ireland we donā€™t understand black strugglesā€ speech. And the anti vaxxer/ vegan world is often racist, so Iā€™m not surprised she doesnā€™t recognise it. And bloody hell, is there anything as pure white privilege as unschooling, eh?
She did not say that did she ?? Christ on a bike šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

She did not say that did she ?? Christ on a bike šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yes she was accused of white privilege when she launched jail house shred (glamourising prisoners working out, obviously a race issue in the US)

If Iā€™m being sympathetic I can see her point about prison not being a ā€œblack thingā€ in the U.K./ Ireland, but then she chose an Americanism like jailhouse to promote it, so she still messed up. instead of learning and listening just went on the attack šŸ™ˆ

• Wow
Yes she was accused of white privilege when she launched jail house shred (glamourising prisoners working out, obviously a race issue in the US)

If Iā€™m being sympathetic I can see her point about prison not being a ā€œblack thingā€ in the U.K./ Ireland, but then she chose an Americanism like jailhouse to promote it, so she still messed up. instead of learning and listening just went on the attack šŸ™ˆ
I feel disappointed she isn't what I thought she was..I could go hard and say something else

The sculpted vegan #2 fox fur wearing, bee venom face, pivot at full pelt, matchy match Hermes belt is the new thread

The sculpted vegan #2 fox fur wearing, bee venom face, pivot at full pelt, matchy match Hermes belt is the new thread
She is now CHARGING for a menopause chat group...really? An expert in that too now..claiming if you join you will have an easier menopause pahahaha šŸ˜„

Last edited:
@Admin - can this thread be locked please
Hi there I'm a new member ..what does that mean? Does that mean we can't comment anymore?

Lmao I'm in stitches now

All fur coat and no knickers - the Chanel loving, face full of bee venom, pivots on launch day, compulsive lying con artist...thats Thee Sculpted Vegan!

Feel free to change x
šŸ˜† I thought that said. "Feel free to charge"

Last edited:
I feel sorry for her poor son having to sit in the back, he was no doubt mortified. Anyone else find it strange that your in your mid 40's in London in a hotel and decide to meet up with your groom/rider sorry he's now called Stable Manager!?! Who happens to be in London also?
Saw that ..how about calling her son her date?
Thought that was weird ...
also why when you have made so many enemies would you advertise where you are? I would be concerned someone would maybe kidnap me and demand millions for ransom lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.