The Sculpted Vegan #9 how to be an alcoholic and get a turkey neck in 90 days whilst buying followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O M G!!!! Could this woman complain anymore about New York ffs it’s one of the best cities in the world!!!! and all she’s done is eat pretty tit food complain the hairdressers arnt open early enough and buy stuff she could get in norn ireland!! Oh Kimbo stay basic and keep to the dregs of Belshaft 😳
She clearly doesn’t know measurements. The size of the dessert was off. Most her clients are Americans yet she likes to be rude. Starbucks short is 8 ounces not a pint. I’m sure she could have ordered that size.

Reactions: 2
Kim…enlighten us….what exactly was the point in this trip?! You’ve done feck all. It’s been a total snorefest. If it was purely for R&R (which nobody goes to NYC for) you’d have gotten a shorter flight to somewhere with less of a time difference. Popping over to NYC, all that travelling, adjusting your body clock just to sit about doing nothing for a few days - I’m just not buying it.

Reactions: 3
Kim…enlighten us….what exactly was the point in this trip?! You’ve done feck all. It’s been a total snorefest. If it was purely for R&R (which nobody goes to NYC for) you’d have gotten a shorter flight to somewhere with less of a time difference. Popping over to NYC, all that travelling, adjusting your body clock just to sit about doing nothing for a few days - I’m just not buying it.
How complains about Hamilton? All she likes is to drink eat burgers and tag brands in hope of freebies. She does nothing to promote wellness or encourage those who just paid almost 500
For this challenge.

Reactions: 4
O M G!!!! Could this woman complain anymore about New York ffs it’s one of the best cities in the world!!!! and all she’s done is eat pretty tit food complain the hairdressers arnt open early enough and buy stuff she could get in norn ireland!! Oh Kimbo stay basic and keep to the dregs of Belshaft 😳
Exactly, it’s clear she just doesn’t know where to go and this trip hasn’t smacked of a millionaire’s weekend away. She didn’t do any ground work on where to go before she left either. I always have a few favourites I return to but I’m always keeping up to date on where is new to go. She had a very basic hotel, she has done absolutely nothing, hasn’t been to any of the great places or events the city has to offer particularly at this time of year, went to a show which she clearly didn’t enjoy and highlighted her ignorance in the process, bought a few tacky trinkets with designer brand slapped all over them, didn’t wash her hair, complained about things not being open and the portion sizes, ate her usual vegan burger and she doesn’t seem to have enjoyed herself at all. When I was there earlier in the year, I packed more into one day than she has done the entire trip. Why did she ask people for suggestions?! She has done nothing! What a bore!

• Haha
I’m sorry but WTF is this about…. For the person who NEVER reads here is this just for the OMG effect???? Bore!!!!! 👎🏻
either way why would she post this when she has people in a competition shred that are "not allowed" to eat white bread or fruit for that matter. Just way she does the things she does.

Reactions: 1
Jesus that’s rough. Her alcohol intake really shows. She would have been much better looking if she had left her face alone.
Oh and Kimmy, we couldn’t care less how much Ryan’s shorts cost. There endeth the most boring weekend in NY ever.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
..Tiffany's Gucci Celine..blah blah cashmere pants, chanel blah blah..
And..SNACKS for the kids...

• Haha
She is definitely way up on the autistic spectrum… she might as well have went to Cheshire oaks in Manchester or the likes if all she wanted was cheaper labelled goods - it’s quite tragic all those stories and not one really mentioning the joy and wonder that is a trip to New York. Not one jot of cultural / historical / sociological interest and she had five days and time to nap ?!? Only extremely detached people would think that was a good trip.

She is definitely way up on the autistic spectrum… she might as well have went to Cheshire oaks in Manchester or the likes if all she wanted was cheaper labelled goods - it’s quite tragic all those stories and not one really mentioning the joy and wonder that is a trip to New York. Not one jot of cultural / historical / sociological interest and she had five days and time to nap ?!? Only extremely detached people would think that was a good trip.
No she isn’t. She a narcissist. And pathologist liar. Someone with ASD would actually enjoyed the history. She just a bad person.

Reactions: 5
No she isn’t. She a narcissist. And pathologist liar. Someone with ASD would actually enjoyed the history. She just a bad person.
Agree. She's trying to portray that she's beyond the usual sightseeing and a regular to NYC and wherever else she goes

Reactions: 1
Agree. She's trying to portray that she's beyond the usual sightseeing and a regular to NYC and wherever else she goes
Then I actually feel a little sorry for her - that’s not living that’s just sneering your way through life and at some point she’ll realise what all she’s missed.

Reactions: 2
Then I actually feel a little sorry for her - that’s not living that’s just sneering your way through life and at some point she’ll realise what all she’s missed.
A narcissist won’t. They have no self reflection. She feels she entitled because she works so much harder than anyone. She believes she knows more than anyone. Remember she cracked the code. She only cares about outward appearance. She not healthy she doesn’t take care of her body. That’s why she obsessed with plastic surgery. It’s a quick fix to her. No inward introspect. Her made up menopause plan that she doesht even follow. She believes her lies. We don’t hear about her riding. We don’t hear about only fitness or ice plunging. She can’t stay consistent. Though she claims she does.

Indeed. I have been to NY a lot, I’ve lost count and whilst I have seen all the usual touristy things there is always something new to do! New exhibitions, new restaurants, she won’t have seen Hudson Yards which is new, depending on the time of year there are markets or festivals, concerts etc. it’s an endless list. She just highlighted that she hasn’t a clue about the city and has no idea of all the gorgeous places she missed out on and worse than that she was too ignorant to find out. The most boring trip I’ve ever seen and not the trip of a “millionaire” 😉

Indeed. I have been to NY a lot, I’ve lost count and whilst I have seen all the usual touristy things there is always something new to do! New exhibitions, new restaurants, she won’t have seen Hudson Yards which is new, depending on the time of year there are markets or festivals, concerts etc. it’s an endless list. She just highlighted that she hasn’t a clue about the city and has no idea of all the gorgeous places she missed out on and worse than that she was too ignorant to find out. The most boring trip I’ve ever seen and not the trip of a “millionaire” 😉
And all the US bashing. Why visit then.

I love the meat packing district, Hudson yards is great to wander and eat. And all the fab restaurants around the piers etc. She could have visited the Guggenheim but that would have been lost on her. Soho - again a delight to shop and eat. She should have just went up the north coast and napped in a caravan air bnb. Im still thinking this was Ryans business trip paid for by the company that bought him over. Hence the cheap flights - standard hotel and very little to do other than her walking the streets on her own. of course she could have used her time better but she's not that educated to do so.

• Haha
The 4 week shred / over 50 /under 50 shred is now on sale for ‘black Friday’. 24 hours only. Let’s see how long she sells this one. Kimbo the millionaire with 116K net assets in her company

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.