The Sculpted Vegan #9 how to be an alcoholic and get a turkey neck in 90 days whilst buying followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair it’s v handy flying out of Dublin with the pre clearance etc!
It is indeed and it looks like she flew with United who I have to say are my least favourite airline. Their “business class” is poor.
Her trip has been so boring. I go to NY regularly and my feet don’t touch the ground. I have always got so many things to see and do but it is all lost and absolutely wasted on Dimbo. I am slightly older than Dimbo and I was in NY a few months ago and I didn’t take one daytime nap, unlike her. There are so many great things to see, especially at this time of year. Get out and walk, go to the park, walk across the Brooklyn Bridge, go to the markets, walk the Highline, go to Hudson Yards, museums, galleries….good god there are so many things to do, it’s a great city!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought he had sold his business?
Don’t know 🤔 but it strikes me as odd why they are there and doing NOTHING that she can show. Why not bring the kids if it’s for leisure - it’s not as if they have school / jobs 😭

Shes def there tagging along with him. Why the need for a blow-dry again? Can't she wash her own hair?
She should be shopping, doing all of the tourist experiences. If I was a millionaire and in NYC, believe me I wouldnt have time to chat on insta. I'd be wrecking my credit cards.
Basic kimmy clearly hasn't the budget to do that

Reactions: 5
Shes def there tagging along with him. Why the need for a blow-dry again? Can't she wash her own hair?
She should be shopping, doing all of the tourist experiences. If I was a millionaire and in NYC, believe me I wouldnt have time to chat on insta. I'd be wrecking my credit cards.
Basic kimmy clearly hasn't the budget to do that
You’re right…she’s wandering around shopping alone by the looks of it. Bought a couple of accessories from Chanel (obviously the stuff with visible logo I bet) and claims to have an obsession. She’s a joke

Reactions: 2
You’re right…she’s wandering around shopping alone by the looks of it. Bought a couple of accessories from Chanel (obviously the stuff with visible logo I bet) and claims to have an obsession. She’s a joke
There was an event in The Plaza Hotel earlier this week honouring, amongst others, the president of Chanel. Given that Dimbo claims to be such a good customer, I’m shocked she wasn’t invited 😂😜😂😜😂😜
---
Bahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! It’s savage alright Dimbo!!😜 I think those eyelashes are weighing her eyes down too much. Imagine standing in a store dressed like that, wearing goods you haven’t bought, taking a photo of yourself in a mirror. The staff must be used to asshats like her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
So let me get this straight - she goes to New York (only one of the most vibrant cities in the world) - and eats burger and chips, gets a blow dry, sleeps A LOT wanders about on her own, possibly buys a couple of trinkets, goes to see a show and possibly leaves half way through?!?!? Never mentions the key sights to see actually hasn’t a clue about the places to go - talks about having a walk in New York that’s such a hilarious statement WHERE are you in New York? Ah there’s just so many questions 🤷‍♀️ I get the impression she’s not having that great a time though … and who the fk goes away for a few days and needs their hair blow dried TWICE?!? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Sure she was the same in Barcelona. Another city with amazing cultural significance. She sat in the hotel getting drunk the whole time, I think she left once!

Sure she was the same in Barcelona. Another city with amazing cultural significance. She sat in the hotel getting drunk the whole time, I think she left once!
And Paris! Same there. They drank and ate McDonalds in their room. Travel, culture, beautiful places, classy venues and new places are utterly wasted on her. I have never seen someone waste their time in NY as she has. All she is interested in is boasting she flew business class and buying more tacky Chanel things with the logo or name plastered on them. So tacky. Her hotel doesn’t look like somewhere a “millionaire” would stay. I have a few places I alternate between in NY and the suites are much, much nicer than her room with an amazing view. Her view isn’t good and as we haven’t had a room tour, I’m guessing she doesn’t like it. Shame they couldn’t afford to stay in one of the better hotels. What would you say Dimbo? Oh yes, work harder.

So Kim is in NYC and goes the weekend of the eventing ball where her daughter wins an award.

Great way to support your daughter Kim. I bet she chose this weekend to go to NYC as she didn't win an award at ball and couldn't face supporting her teenage daughter.

Says it all about her really.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So from that photo with her disgusting feet on the table in the room, it looks like they are staying at The Conrad. For NY it’s low budget. I stayed there many years ago when it was The London, when it was good. This proves they just don’t have the budget. This is not a hotel that “a millionaire couple” would stay in, especially such a boastful couple. There are so many amazing hotels in the city with fabulous city or park views, where a “millionaire” would stay. I now always stay in one of two hotels that I love. Their suites and rooms are just beautiful with great views. Oh, and Nobu? How orignal!😂 So many fabulous restaurants and amazing bars and she hasn’t been to any of them. Why can’t she wash her own hair? Why go out with your partner with dirty hair, yuck, imagine sleeping beside that. Disgusting.
The post in the photo tells me two things. 1.She’s drunk and 2. I suspect she’s not as happy as she says she is. Anyone who has to keep telling people how much they love their life, generally don’t love their life.
I have never in my life seen such a boring and basic trip to NY. She might as well have stayed at home and slept.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So from that photo with her disgusting feet on the table in the room, it looks like they are staying at The Conrad. For NY it’s low budget. I stayed there many years ago when it was The London, when it was good. This proves they just don’t have the budget. This is not a hotel that “a millionaire couple” would stay in, especially such a boastful couple. There are so many amazing hotels in the city with fabulous city or park views, where a “millionaire” would stay. I now always stay in one of two hotels that I love. Their suites and rooms are just beautiful with great views. Oh, and Nobu? How orignal!😂 So many fabulous restaurants and amazing bars and she hasn’t been to any of them. Why can’t she wash her own hair? Why go out with your partner with dirty hair, yuck, imagine sleeping beside that. Disgusting.
The post in the photo tells me two things. 1.She’s drunk and 2. I suspect she’s not as happy as she says she is. Anyone who has to keep telling people how much they love their life, generally don’t love their life.
I have never in my life seen such a boring and basic trip to NY. She might as well have stayed at home and slept.
This is literally spot on 👍

So accurate. I don't think she has tagged the hotel, which she would have done in order to boast.

Reactions: 4
So accurate. I don't think she has tagged the hotel, which she would have done in order to boast.
She normally tags to try and get free things. No, she hasn’t tagged it at all. She knows it isn’t great and no boastful room tour. Very average place to stay if you’re a “millionaire” couple.

Reactions: 4
O M G!!!! Could this woman complain anymore about New York ffs it’s one of the best cities in the world!!!! and all she’s done is eat pretty tit food complain the hairdressers arnt open early enough and buy stuff she could get in norn ireland!! Oh Kimbo stay basic and keep to the dregs of Belshaft 😳

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Wish she would just change her name to the nonsculptedfraud - she’s proudly not vegan and definitely not sculpted.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.