The Sculpted Vegan #9 how to be an alcoholic and get a turkey neck in 90 days whilst buying followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So….the boring NYC trip that was allegedly purely for Kimbo to rest and recuperate….turns out Wasserman (who Ryan works with) have an office a stones throw away from that hotel Kim stayed at. You guys called it - she was a plus one on Ryan’s business trip. Making out like she’s some kind of jet setter that pops over to NYC for a rest 😂
Knew it! Ryan was never with her and she was walking around aimlessly.
I'd make full use of a free NYC trip. Life is wasted on her

Reactions: 4
Not sure I have ever seen someone ride this way - deffo not a semi professional. lol. What is going on with the hunch back and legs combo? Also poor horse tail swishing at every moment. Peter mark 2??

Not sure I have ever seen someone ride this way??
1700768830466.png
1700768883322.png
1700769063662.png

Reactions: 3
Look at that second photo. No shame for us normal folk and not really that bad for her. BUT. Isn't she supposed to be sculpted and lean and trim? Bit of a tum to my eyes. Not that I haven't got one but she's been training so hard and is hard as steel ;)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.