The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was sent to boarding school. Doesn’t take a top psychologist to dissect the all or nothing mentality she’s got with regards to school. She’s trying to undo her childhood through them. They should have been given the choice though and she should have found replacements for all the non educational things school provides, mainly social interaction. That young boy has been badly neglected in that area. It’s a sin.
what about the other boy? I forget their names but the one who just turned 18 she promotes him being able to drive. But there is another one ? Never hear about him. The older one is 18 is he going to be able to get a job?
---
It breaks my heart - the boy who she had to ship friends in for his birthday as he has no friends here. What the actual duck is going on there. If you insist on home schooling or whatever it is she does - at least involve them in activities with their piers. Not hanging about with their middle aged ma down the gym. That poor wee young fella - trapped in his bedroom, no education, playing with his decks till all hours. Thank god the girl has horses. Its a great way to connect and meet people - the others I do worry about. She is robbing them .
What sort of teenager has no social contact or friends he can hang out with? This is her and her husbands doing.
My teens are going into town every weekend, cinema, meeting others, starting to engage in relationships. School and after school activities, sports, riding and so much more.
My dog has more social interactions than her kids do.
that poor kid has to ask to be taught to read when he turned 8.

Reactions: 1
Sorry, Ive been a bit preoccupied but thanks for keeping the momentum up and I love the simple but effective title. Its important that we keep trying to educate the public about what kind of woman she really is.
---

No one must have turned up - they rescheduled until Monday. People are learning!! She is on a slippery slope. Desperate for money.
most her customers are Americans so she should have realized it is Thanksgiving weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course her programs don’t work. They are yo-yo diet plans. Nothing more. Admits she no longer does cardio but her plans say otherwise. Nonsense. Snake oil sales ma from the east.
Sure her 'COO' aka Chief arse licker used to post content about training with Mark and she just looks like a big bouncer - even before the baby. Not body shaming but for all the outlandish claims about cracking codes and the 'exact science' none of them have a figure I would aspire to achieve.

Reactions: 2
what about the other boy? I forget their names but the one who just turned 18 she promotes him being able to drive. But there is another one ? Never hear about him. The older one is 18 is he going to be able to get a job?
---

that poor kid has to ask to be taught to read when he turned 8.
Sure they will all be grand. 18 year old ( American accent ) will be a professional gamer or taxi driver ( for ma and da) Kai ( 2nd son) works for Kim so will take over the empire. Daughter will be an Olympic rider and Jack a world famous DJ. That’s it. Kim you have cracked the code for parenting 🤥 WTF are we all at sending our kids to school?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sure they will all be grand. 18 year old ( American accent ) will be a professional gamer or taxi driver ( for ma and da) Kai ( 2nd son) works for Kim so will take over the empire. Daughter will be an Olympic rider and Jack a world famous DJ. That’s it. Kim you have cracked the code for parenting 🤥 WTF are we all at sending our kids to school?! 🤔
Don't put ideas into her head. She'll be launching an Academy for children next. One that is on another level with insane results.
---
Don't put ideas into her head. She'll be launching an Academy for children next. One that is on another level and promises insane results.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who Is the tennis coach? She never talks or shows the one working for her. I bet he is not anymore.

Who Is the tennis coach? She never talks or shows the one working for her. I bet he is not anymore.
Everyone is disposable to her. Hope those poor girls who work for her wake up to this absolute truth. Not even being flippant. I sincerely hope they do for their long term mental wellbeing.

Don't put ideas into her head. She'll be launching an Academy for children next. One that is on another level with insane results.
---
She tried that already. It was called Rainbow Cultural Garden and was connected to NXIVM.

Kim Constable, a Belfast-based professional bodybuilder and former longtime NXIVM member, echoed Lauren Salzman’s sentiments. Constable runs a fitness-related company, Sculpted Vegan, which employs Michelle Myers as a coach and hired Nancy Salzman as a consultant, the judge was told at Salzman’s sentencing.

Corey is the “tennis coach”/gamer with the American accent and no friends. Kai is the one who at least was working for her but no mention of it since. As Dimbo reads here, I’m sure she will let us know if he is still working for her.

Ahhh Dimbo is justifying not sending her kids to school again. Nope Dimbo, still a bad choice. You could still have sent your kids to school and taught them how to question things and not swallow propaganda. I had a great education and still managed to come away with an enquiring mind and the ability to think for myself.

Reactions: 3
Ahhh Dimbo is justifying not sending her kids to school again. Nope Dimbo, still a bad choice. You could still have sent your kids to school and taught them how to question things and not swallow propaganda. I had a great education and still managed to come away with an enquiring mind and the ability to think for myself.
Not to mention the video she shares is just wrong. The GEB is not the department of education and it was in the US so what is her excuse? I wonder if the doctor or dentist she goes to is not educated? Is this a backhanded way she is justifying she is not educated to do what she is doing?

The General Education Board (GEB) was devoted to the cause of improving education throughout the United States. Its efforts included a number of key initiatives focusing on public education in the South and the improvement of medical education.

The GEB was incorporated in 1903 to foster “the promotion of education within the United States of America, without distinction of race, sex, or creed.”Show Citation 11John D. Rockefeller, Sr., (JDR Sr.) made an initial commitment of $1 million to the organization, but his contributions quickly grew to $43 million by 1907. The total of these donations marked, at the time, the largest gift to a philanthropic organization in the history of the United States.

All she’s really doing is confirming that she reads here. Every. Damn. Day.
She’s such a tattle fan. Hi Kim 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not to mention the video she shares is just wrong. The GEB is not the department of education and it was in the US so what is her excuse? I wonder if the doctor or dentist she goes to is not educated? Is this a backhanded way she is justifying she is not educated to do what she is doing?

The General Education Board (GEB) was devoted to the cause of improving education throughout the United States. Its efforts included a number of key initiatives focusing on public education in the South and the improvement of medical education.

The GEB was incorporated in 1903 to foster “the promotion of education within the United States of America, without distinction of race, sex, or creed.”Show Citation 11John D. Rockefeller, Sr., (JDR Sr.) made an initial commitment of $1 million to the organization, but his contributions quickly grew to $43 million by 1907. The total of these donations marked, at the time, the largest gift to a philanthropic organization in the history of the United States.
Exactly!! The doctors that treated her daughter when she was unwell in hospital and the “top” doctor who she took her to in London to treat her scoliosis…… where would she be now if they hadn’t gone to school, university or med school… 🤔

Reactions: 5
Exactly!! The doctors that treated her daughter when she was unwell in hospital and the “top” doctor who she took her to in London to treat her scoliosis…… where would she be now if they hadn’t gone to school, university or med school… 🤔
She is that thick she hasn’t made that link - that EVERYONE in life who is going places has been educated. She really is embarrassingly stupid 😭

Reactions: 6
so in her Live she did it from her bed as she did not want to go back to the office. But it is hard to do them from her house because her children and their friends take over every inch of the house.

so in her Live she did it from her bed as she did not want to go back to the office. But it is hard to do them from her house because her children and their friends take over every inch of the house.
Addressing here again. “And all their friends” 🤥 Does she mean Lee and Lorraine? 😂

• Haha
Addressing here again. “And all their friends” 🤥 Does she mean Lee and Lorraine? 😂
She is so predictable you could set your watch by her. Can't keep away from here can you? We are not trolls - just honest - which nobody on your payroll or beholden to you because of gifts can ever be.

Question for you Kimmy….if there was no money ever changing hands (for employment or services at FT etc)….how many ‘friends’ would you have?