The Royal Family #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never got that impression from him. I also don't think they were that close as brothers before Meghan came along.
I agree. I don't think they were close at all and the whole 'third wheel' rubbish the press thought was so cute probably got very wearing for a man in his 30's to he tagging along with his brother and sil.

Reactions: 5
These Royal family Deuxmoi blinds seem like they are being submitted by an overenthusiastic Cambridge fan. It reads more like fanfiction than anything else. 😂

1634635374604.png

I think they fancy themselves as some sort of Lady Whistledown.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These Royal family Deuxmoi blinds seem like they are being submitted by an overenthusiastic Cambridge fan. It reads more like fanfiction than anything else. 😂

View attachment 817352

I can’t find anything on Google about Trinny Woodhall, do they mean Woodall?
And yes, that blind is so saccharine!

Reactions: 7
I can’t find anything on Google about Trinny Woodhall, do they mean Woodall?
And yes, that blind is so saccharine!
I don't know who they mean but Trinny Woodall and Kate are not in the same age bracket so I don't see how they could have went to school together.

Googled and could only find one Trini from Kate's school days- her name is Trini Foyle (the woman in the middle in pic below). Maybe in their attempt to act like they were "in the know" they got the names mixed up. 😂

1634636990987.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't know who they mean but Trinny Woodall and Kate are not in the same age bracket so I don't see how they could have went to school together.

Googled and could only find one Trini from Kate's school days- her name is Trini Foyle (the woman in the middle in pic below). Maybe in their attempt to act like they were "in the know" they got the names mixed up. 😂

View attachment 817387
Could be Woodhall is her married name? Though would they have gotten the spellings of Trinny and Trini wrong?

Scrap that, Foyle is her married name, she was originally Lough.

Reactions: 2
Could be Woodhall is her married name? Though would they have gotten the spellings of Trinny and Trini wrong?

Scrap that, Foyle is her married name, she was originally Lough.
The whole blind is hilarious. I think she might be the same person who sent in the blind about William and Kate "snogging" backstage at Earthshot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 817352

Yep. I find the classic sign of a stan is when they wangle any possible mention of whether there's a "baby number 4" on the way or not. :sleep:

Reactions: 5
That ‘blind’ reads like an exceptionally poorly written excerpt from a Mills and Boon book.
It’s so sickly that all it does for me is make me more convinced that the rumours about Prince Baldy’s extra marital shenanigans are true.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That ‘blind’ reads like an exceptionally poorly written excerpt from a Mills and Boon book.
It’s so sickly that all it does for me is make me more convinced that the rumours about Prince Baldy’s extra marital shenanigans are true.
Exactly. The writer is the only one still obsessed with Rose whatserface and proving the rumours are untrue by bringing it up over and over again!

Yep. I find the classic sign of a stan is when they wangle any possible mention of whether there's a "baby number 4" on the way or not. :sleep:
How many babies is enough for these people? Will ' baby no 5' rumours start if she has another one?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly. The writer is the only one still obsessed with Rose whatserface and proving the rumours are untrue by bringing it up over and over again!

How many babies is enough for these people? Will ' baby no 5' rumours start if she has another one?
The Deux Moi is absolute nonsense, as most of them are. I wasn’t at Earthshot either (as I’m sure the author wasn’t) so I have no idea if the Cambridges were all over one another, or not, but I doubt it.

I’ve posted a little about this before but due to my (quite dull) professional life/contacts and that of my (super hero) OH we sometimes brown nose dignitaries. I have never worked with the RF (my OH has and it killed them at first but they a now a Duchess of Cornwall super fan) but a now retired cherished friend and ex-colleague could write a book on stories about the VIPs they played a part in welcoming to Ireland over many years.

They’re pretty discreet and, other than ‘the worst hour of my life’ when George W Bush made a crazy fast visit, tend not to say anything unless it’s good and positive.

One of their last ‘tourists’ were the Cambridges last year and, without any prompting, they were overwhelmingly enthusiastic to share a good opinion of them.

Despite one or two hiccups on the trip, my friend said their team found the Cambridges and their teams brilliant to work with: professional, organised, good-humoured and warm.

My friend was impressed with how supportive and at ease with one another the Cambridges were. They were very relaxed and happiest when the other was nearby, with lots of little jokes between them and their team. They were demonstrative with one another, but no more or less than any other couple are who have been together for so many years and with three kids. No snogging but arms around each other’s waists and the like when away from the media.

My friend said it was one of the smoothest and most pleasant hosting gigs they’d been part of and a wonderful way to bow out of their career. They received a lovely thank you card from the Cambridges when they returned home, alongside a beautiful book on beekeeping. (My friend’s retirement passion)

Who knows if the Rose Hanbury rumours are true, or not, or whether it really was all just Giles Coren being as vile as you’d expect him to be? For me, the Cambridges seem just a boringly normal and contented couple, which I can understand grates on those who want the passion and romance the Sussexes display.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Personally I was convinced when they released that overproduced anniversary video. When I read that the person who filmed it usually made Tesco adverts I nearly choked.

Does anyone know what material Will’s polo neck is made from? Because with the sheen it looks like it’s waterproof?!
D6E7C601-C059-45F3-82BE-AEC09D722D1A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Most of those blinds are just like most tabloids articles. Made up or exaggerated. I don’t believe for a second W&K would act like a bunch of horny teenagers at a professional event, even if they were in a phase of feeling very passionate about each other. They have never been anything than over discreet. Which is fine- many couples fall into the one or the other category and if you don’t know them well personally you really have no idea what their relationship looks like. Too much PDA can be performative, no can mean all sparks are gone. There is no way to know. Betting that their over ten years of relationship has seen highs and lows is the safest thing one can say about them in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Just as a comparison, another pair of royals with small children released a couple of ten year wedding anniversary photographs in virtually the same poses this year. They're the King and Queen of Bhutan, who some of the tabloids have described as "the Will and Kate of the Himalayas" (🤢), and both also have degrees from UK universities. Do they look more or less believable than the Cambridges? (In my opinion, he looks as though he still can't believe his luck in the second photo!)

Screenshot_20211019-200049_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211019-200039_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
Just as a comparison, another pair of royals with small children released a couple of ten year wedding anniversary photographs in virtually the same poses this year. They're the King and Queen of Bhutan, who some of the tabloids have described as "the Will and Kate of the Himalayas" (🤢), and both also have degrees from UK universities. Do they look more or less believable than the Cambridges? (In my opinion, he looks as though he still can't believe his luck in the second photo!)

View attachment 818621View attachment 818622
Queen Jetsun Pema. She's absolutely stunning. The king has said that unlike his father, he won't have multiple wives, he just wants to be married to her, so I do think they are genuine.

Reactions: 11
Queen Jetsun Pema. She's absolutely stunning. The king has said that unlike his father, he won't have multiple wives, he just wants to be married to her, so I do think they are genuine.
They seem very much a working partnership too, with two gorgeous wee boys as well. Mind you, he wouldn't exactly break a mirror either.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.