The Royal Family #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that Kate has been to Clapham to lay flowers in memory of Sarah Everard.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just seen that Kate has been to Clapham to lay flowers in memory of Sarah Everard.
Yep even though the police, a judge and her family told people not to and she still went..no social distancing...prepare for another covid outbreak

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep even though the police, a judge and her family told people not to and she still went..no social distancing...prepare for another covid outbreak
Well l have heard reports from several people who attended this afternoon who said there absolutely was social distancing.

Reactions: 10
The Judge said they couldn’t have a vigil, but people can go and leave flowers, so many people went during their daily excercise.

Covid rules do allow you to go outside for excercise.

Reactions: 9
I watched the footage of Kate at the Clapham Common vigil. She was the only one there not wearing a mask and not socially distancing either. Ffs putting photo opportunity above public health

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I watched the footage of Kate at the Clapham Common vigil. She was the only one there not wearing a mask and not socially distancing either. Ffs putting photo opportunity above public health
Actuallly, she wasn’t the only one not wearing a mask. You are not actually required to wear them when walking outside & not planning any interactions. So settle down. And it was filmed by a journalist with a phone, btw.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Actuallly, she wasn’t the only one not wearing a mask. You are not actually required to wear them when walking outside & not planning any interactions. So settle down. And it was filmed by a journalist with a phone, btw.
I know its not a requirement but its good practice especially as she comes into contact with so many people. And because mask wearing was requested by Reclaim The Streets group. So? Unmasked duchesses + Journos = photo opps

• Sick
Reactions: 10
There was definitely social distancing when Kate went and very little mask wearing.

In all honesty I couldn't give a duck whether it was a photo opp or not. She turned up when she didn't have to and it gave a legitimacy to the proceedings. I find it baffling that people can abuse Kate for this. She didn't have police protection until she was 29. She was a woman on London's streets. She knows what it's like to be a woman.

Edit: would also like to add that she appears to be getting destroyed on twitter. There was no way this was ever going to be good PR. It's disturbing to see so many who are in support of women being able to feel safe on their streets abusing another women because she turned up to support the cause.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Kate looked really low key, I couldn’t see anyone near here, did she have security with her?
I personally think either way she would have been slammed. Turning up might cause some people to complain but women have been complained at for the past few days because of how they have reacted to Sarah’s murder so it’s really par for the course sadly.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Kate looked really low key, I couldn’t see anyone near here, did she have security with her?
I personally think either way she would have been slammed. Turning up might cause some people to complain but women have been complained at for the past few days because of how they have reacted to Sarah’s murder so it’s really par for the course sadly.
There's definitely security with her, but they always dress to blend in and not be spotted. Her RPO is there somewhere with her.

Have people really complained at women's reactions? How awful, really disgraceful.

I can't get over how guys worry on blind/first dates about meeting a "fatty" and women worry about meeting a rapist/murderer (edit: and have security measures in place!!!!).
The audacity to complain about women's reactions to this case!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.