The Royal Family #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, he looked so pleased with himself. It was embarrassing to watch.

Reactions: 4
It’s the fact it’s such a nod to Cambridge blue that is a bit cringey

Reactions: 3
It's cringey but I still like it. The whole royal family is a bit cringe anyway. I like the casual vibe and how the kids are dressed. They look like they are out for a lockdown walk Kate's outfit is nice.

Reactions: 5
They didn't say they wanted privacy, that is a tabloids invention that has become fact. The rest of it I agree with. I think they thought it would be easy and they would be loaded but then when it wasn't they found things to blame The Royals for. Especially when Harry got a bill for the first time probably in his life. Its not beyond the realms of possibility that a completely white, upper class family surrounded by completely White Upper Class friends whos position is based on bloodlines, and who only have minority people cleaning ther toilets because they exempted themselves from equality legislation would possibly be racist, but the financial and titles stuff is stupid and made them look completely out of touch and entitled ( which they are, because they are members of the Royal Family) but they didn't want to be, and then are shocked at how much privilege they have/had.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.