The Royal Family #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After 10 days I got a good nights sleep which was needed , I dreamt of major Johnny and according to my boyfriend I was talking in my sleep saying yes Johnny , ok Johnny 😂😂.

Im Going away for work on Thursday and not ready for that , I am then also going on holiday in a couple of weeks not ready for that either .

Time to get life back on track.

I hope everyone else is doing ok :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Missed this community over the weekend. Yesterday I went to Windsor along with many others lining the long walk, a day to remember and glad I got to pay my respects.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What are peoples *gut feelings* about Charles as King?
As in what are you predictions?

I don't think he will abdicate because he would suffer in his mother's honour if he has to. Otherwise he would have convinced her to break protocol and let it go straight to William.

Someone (not a medium or anything just a normal person) said to me the other day she doesn't think William will ever be king. That either there will be a tragedy or a scandal so wild he couldn't possibly be king.

I love hearing people's speculations 😆

Reactions: 14
My theory, based on literally nothing, is that it will end with William in 2066. Starting with a William in 1066, ending with a William in 2066. It’s poetic.

(And not ending violently or with death or anything, mind you! Just a peaceful end.)

Reactions: 20

I don't think he will abdicate because he would suffer in his mother's honour if he has to. Otherwise he would have convinced her to break protocol and let it go straight to William.

Someone (not a medium or anything just a normal person) said to me the other day she doesn't think William will ever be king. That either there will be a tragedy or a scandal so wild he couldn't possibly be king.

I don’t think abdication is an option. There was so much speculation that The Queen would abdicate to make way for Charles during her later years, then those that were calling for Charles to make way for William even when The Queen was still alive…. It will never happen. I’m not a fortune teller but know that they take their birth right very seriously and know it’s a job for life

Reactions: 26
I don’t think abdication is an option. There was so much speculation that The Queen would abdicate to make way for Charles during her later years, then those that were calling for Charles to make way for William even when The Queen was still alive…. It will never happen. I’m not a fortune teller but know that they take their birth right very seriously and know it’s a job for life
Agree with this, the only possibility I think could be if there was an illness that caused severe incapacity or that really required a regent situation but…. Still doubtful IMO. I think a Charles will stick it out and I believe he will do his best in that time. With probably quite a bit of support from William and Catherine.

Reactions: 9

Yes! I was speaking to a tarot reader she did mention it I didnt know it was prediction made by Nostradamus. BTW she is very good couldn’t find the other link but I found something else In Relation to it

It fits the bill for Charles not Edward VI

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My theory, based on literally nothing, is that it will end with William in 2066. Starting with a William in 1066, ending with a William in 2066. It’s poetic.

(And not ending violently or with death or anything, mind you! Just a peaceful end.)
Haha I read that really wrongly at first and thought you meant William would come to the throne in 2066! I was thinking with the best will in the world don’t think Charles can hang on that long….

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I think William will get the job. As for George that could be in 50 years time so I'd have my doubts

Reactions: 7
It's interesting that, although they got cancer, it was either through their own lifestyle choices or due to old age. If Margaret hadn't smoked, or her father hadn't smoked, or the Queen mother wasn't a raging alcoholic, would they have lived into very old age. The Queen didn't smoke, and she didn't drink excessively or much at all and lived until 96. Maybe their genetics should be studied.
The Queen mother lived to 101!

Reactions: 6
I'd bet money on prince William becoming the king in his 40s. That is assuming the monarchy continues, which isn't a given.

Reactions: 24
I think these next 12 months will be telling, how he reacts both emotionally and physically to not just the loss of both of his parents within 16 months, but the formalities and day to day life of being King/Head of State.

Even being Royal isn’t a given for a long life, King George VI and Princess Margaret are examples of that. I can’t see Charles or Camilla reaching his mothers age at all, and if she goes first he won’t be long after

Reactions: 21
I don’t think the monarchy will end any time soon. The public appetite isn’t there for a republic in the UK. The Royals sell papers, they get the attention on the political world state as people want to meet them and bring in a lot of money through people coming to see the palaces etc, which are a huge draw because they’re working palaces.

I think though that Charles will sell off properties or give them to the public. I think this is basically the end of public life for Andrew and his kids. I think Anne will probably still be around in a small capacity, but I think it will definitely be slimmed down.

Reactions: 17
Yes! I was speaking to a tarot reader she did mention it I didnt know it was prediction made by Nostradamus. BTW she is very good couldn’t find the other link but I found something else In Relation to it

That does sound like Edward VIII. Wasn't King George known as the reluctant King? He never expected it. Unless history repeats itself and William abdicates (or something else) before little George is old enough to take the thrown.

On another note, I'd imagine Queen Liz was so adamant about charles giving up his bachelor life so that particular history *didn't* repeat itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That is assuming the monarchy continues, which isn't a given.
I think if Charles gets his coronation in early Summer after what is looking to be a bleak winter for most, it’ll do a lot for the monarchy in the sense of lifting people, much like the silver and platinum jubilees of HMTQ did.

If the worst happens and William becomes King before Charles has a chance of a coronation, the too much gloom aspect will be a nail in the Crown’s coffin

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Not the tarot card readers predictions again 🙄🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Charles is going to have to announce that he'll contribute to public funds more. But the difficulty is no matter how much he gives people will always say it should be more. I think he's going to have to contribute a lot to his coronation.

Cold Balmoral be sold off or given to the state? I'm not sure the circumstances but that happened to Osborne house and Brighton pavilion. It is ridiculous to own so many homes

Reactions: 16
1663669341585.png

If you believe in folk like Nostradamus (or just think it's fun to look), I think it's clear that's Edward VIII. People seem to like Camilla these days, no-one is driving charles from the throne for marrying her.

Reactions: 12
I think Charles is going to have to announce that he'll contribute to public funds more. But the difficulty is no matter how much he gives people will always say it should be more. I think he's going to have to contribute a lot to his coronation.

Cold Balmoral be sold off or given to the state? I'm not sure the circumstances but that happened to Osborne house and Brighton pavilion. It is ridiculous to own so many homes
I think there was talk of it being turned into a museum.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.