Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spid

VIP Member
I wonder where the Cambridges went on holiday? They’re all sporting lovely tans. I think the video of PW & Charlotte was taken wherever they stayed, it was very closely shot & perhaps the children are still there with grandparents 🤔
The Middleton's go to Mustique every year don't they? Could be there

Reactions: 1

TYL159

Chatty Member
There might not be but when you're taking PUBLIC money for your role and you're paid very well for it you'd think guilt would kick in and you'd get yourself into gear and do something. That and when you're 90-something year old grandmother works more than you and your wife combined the guilt should definitely kick in....
They don't take public money for their role unless they are doing royal duties or overseas tours which the sovereign grant covers and for security which they would get however many hours they work. The less duties and tours they do the less sovereign grant they get. They also are paying full rent on Adelaide Cottage

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
I've changed my mind. The Prince of Pegging is definitely a Sussex fan thing. Just looking at the hashtag tells you that.

I know Ryanair don't owe anything to TRF but I am surprised a massive company like that would engage in such social media.

I don't get it 😳

• Haha

TYL159

Chatty Member
Are you saying a helicopter uses less fuel and is less polluting than a car? Even 2 cars? What about a train? William can stop with the pontificating on the environment then, because he doesnt want to practice what he preaches.
He was cycling in that photo of him in Sandringham. Cars and planes and helicopters all pollute, it makes little difference which you use.

It is only global action on cutting carbon that matters and that is mainly to do with using renewable and nuclear energy anyway not what transport we use

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Do people think they actually pay the school fees? It would be free would it not?
They might get a 3 for 2 offer <tongue meet cheek>
They will have to be seen to be paying … the optics of spending over £60,000 on schooling for little ones is tricky enough to sell without it coming out later that it was a write off.

CuriousCat92

Chatty Member
I feel bad for him if that's what they're doing. There is plenty of time in the future for him to act royal and be "working" and a tennis tournament isn't one of them when hes 7(?!)

My personal opinion is that they both apperantly want them to have "normal" childhoods so bad that they shouldn't pedal them out at the first sniff of bad publicity - especailly Charlotte and Louis as they might not even be working royals when they get older
What was the bad publicity please? Feel I have missed something.

Emsie

VIP Member
Just seen a snippet of a report that says the Jubilee didn't bring an uptick in retail sales.... surprised me actually.

tarahalls

Chatty Member
I wonder where the Cambridges went on holiday? They’re all sporting lovely tans. I think the video of PW & Charlotte was taken wherever they stayed, it was very closely shot & perhaps the children are still there with grandparents 🤔

elliebee27

VIP Member
Yes I get that but from a Royal stand point she hasn’t worked in nearly 2 weeks so the trips to Wimbledon are just for her own enjoyment instead of being a scheduled appearance like people thought.
It's nice to say pleasure is work! What irks is you can do so much with such a big platform as that and - she has nothing. Disappointing. I'd be out there working my arse off to serve others, which I can do now, but hey, with that amount of money and fame imagine...

thislifesucks

Prince Andrew…. Many men in powerful positions enjoy being dominated… whilst wearing “lady” garments…

horrible little worm….

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Personally I think Rose is a mistress of Williams and I reckon Kate & Wills struck a deal when they got back together after their break up that he could go off and continue sowing his wild oats while she would get a ring on it become Queen one day

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Lol more likely they didn't respond because some nutjobs on the Internet who are too invested in the lives of these people made up some shit about surrogacy and it didn't warrant any attention whatsoever! If they did deny it, people wouldn't believe them anyway. They are annoying, but that doesn't mean that they couldn't have children the normal way. It is insulting to infertile women to think just because you think someone is evil incarnate it renders them infertile. Horrible people get pregnant all the time, and perfectly nice people have problems conceiving. And women also get pregnant in their late 30's too. Its not impossible!
My dad mentioned he'd seen a picture of her bump falling down her dress. He has no interest in her and I never saw the picture he was on about till recently. She was wearing a purple dress and red coat - well known outfit. I was gobsmacked! Can't understand why she lied about it as she would have got so much sympathy. Presume she wanted it to be born "of the body" so the child would be in the succession and that's what all the subterfuge has been about.

• Haha