The Royal Family #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the feeling Prince Harry will feel a bit nostalgic seeing the images of Kate at Twickenham.

I wonder what this year will bring him

Reactions: 2
I have the feeling Prince Harry will feel a bit nostalgic seeing the images of Kate at Twickenham.

I wonder what this year will bring him
Less hair judging by the latest photo's of him!

He talks endless word salad. There is no substance to anything he says. It seems ironic to say this but he appeared more grounded when he was part of the RF.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Less hair judging by the latest photo's of him!

He talks endless word salad. There is no substance to anything he says. It seems ironic to say this but he appeared more grounded when he was part of the RF.
I think he was always the same, just on a tighter leash.

Reactions: 10
The Queen looks really frail in the video on this report. I wonder if we will see her out in public before the Jubilee, or if they will just keep issuing clips like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The Queen looks really frail in the video on this report. I wonder if we will see her out in public before the Jubilee, or if they will just keep issuing clips like this.

Was just watching this on insta and thinking the same, she looks tiny and thin. The Queen mother was tiny but quite stout to the end I think.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Was just watching this on insta and thinking the same, she looks tiny and thin. The Queen mother was tiny but quite stout to the end I think.
Yes, I noticed her watch was very loose around her wrist, and there's a pressure cushion under the chair cushion. It also says in the article that this event took place 2 weeks ago. Strange how we are only seeing it now.

ETA: No sooner had I posted this, and she's just appeared at an event today. Cutting cakes with enormous knives again 😂. She seems a lot more sprightly here. Dress is so loose though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes, I noticed her watch was very loose around her wrist, and there's a pressure cushion under the chair cushion. It also says in the article that this event took place 2 weeks ago. Strange how we are only seeing it now.

ETA: No sooner had I posted this, and she's just appeared at an event today. Cutting cakes with enormous knives again 😂. She seems a lot more sprightly here. Dress is so loose though.

I think it must have been today's video I've just watched. The dress was hanging off her. Other than that she looks great, smiling away as usual. But very dottery on her feet.

Reactions: 3
It certainly looks like she has lost weight since the Christmas speech was recorded.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Huge breaking Royal news. Her Majesty has officially said that it is her wish for Camilla to use the Queen Consort title. (I predicted that this was going to happen).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I never doubted Camilla would be known as Queen, but I’m very intrigued as to why this has been announced now all of sudden? We are being prepared for the end.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I love it when people try to say “the public don’t want her as queen blah blah blah” like we get to decide. That’s the point, Karen - we don’t get to pick them 😂

• Haha
I think its being announced now as its the queen's celebration and this is her opportunity to say that this is what she wants while people are celebrating her reign. It's good timing I think.

Reactions: 17
Huge breaking Royal news. Her Majesty has officially said that it is her wish for Camilla to use the Queen Consort title. (I predicted that this was going to happen).
Fantastic news….. her majesty is certainly getting her house in order

Reactions: 12
I think the timing is due to the speech being released so the papers can report it before going to press on the anniversary of her accession tomorrow.

No reason at all why Camilla shouldn't be Queen consort. It'll set all those rabid Diana fans off though.

Surprised by the news about Camilla.
Why? They said that Camilla would use Princess Consort at the time her and Charles married, but it was always a situation that was going to develop and play out over time. If Her Majesty had passed in the early years after they married, Camilla may have indeed used Princess Consort but more time as passed and Camilla has done good work and become more popular. Her Majesty endorsing her using her correct title when the time comes, is a clever way of trying to pre-empt/ settle any arguments/ discussions that would be happening immediately after Her Majesty's death.

I never doubted Camilla would be known as Queen, but I’m very intrigued as to why this has been announced now all of sudden? We are being prepared for the end.
I think we are being very much prepared for the death of the Queen.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If the Queen didn’t endorse Camilla being Queen consort then I don’t think people would be as accepting as if they thought Charles was just deciding it.

Reactions: 13
I think the timing is due to the speech being released so the papers can report it before going to press on the anniversary of her accession tomorrow.

No reason at all why Camilla shouldn't be Queen consort. It'll set all those rabid Diana fans off though.
Dan Wootton is already bleating about the pain that it would cause Diana.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.