The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just WHAT??? the photoshop, the giving yourself a wedgie, the eye bleeping youself, wow 👀
I looked at this picture and thought the same like she says she has no confidence but she loves herself shame it wasn’t true love and didnt have to edit the hell out of her arse as there is no way her arse if that solid she can rest her arm on it haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I looked at this picture and thought the same like she says she has no confidence but she loves herself shame it wasn’t true love and didnt have to edit the hell out of her arse as there is no way her arse if that solid she can rest her arm on it haha 😂
I looked at it and just thought EH ‘I’m trying to learn to love myself’ is something she says quite a lot, love, I think you love yourself just a little too much!!!! haha

Reactions: 2
It’s the leggings - the pattern is already like that.

I cannot imagine how much she has to eat to be exercising that much and retain that level of body fat. She must literally have the diet of a strongman.

Reactions: 1
There’s no denying she’s done well losing weight but her insta is still the dullest and most boring account with repetitive content - picture of the gym ( who wants to see a pic of the gym machines every day) plus the same old before and after pics.
We need her to go and meet up with chavvy Robyn from being Robbo again. Massive bell ends the pair of them but when they get together it’s cringey,grown women with 4 kids between them behaving like 15 year olds talking about fisting & drinking cheap wine in spoons. Stay classy Jordan

Reactions: 5
I mean why does her face look so different in picture that she hide behind the phone to ones that she actually puts up of her face 🤔

Reactions: 2