The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking herself a load of questions again 🙄 I’m loathe to say how I know as she’ll stop doing the thing that’s giving it away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder how many of the other parents at the school gates have seen her arse. Embarrassing for her little boys

Reactions: 3
The anonymous questions are so boring!! She’s either asking herself them or loves the fact creeps message her and seems to be cocky about it. Girl you’re a beast you should thank your lucky stars someone finds you attractive. Her body shape still looks weird af no matter how much she works out

🤫🤣

It’s deranged 🙈
I think I’ve figured it out too 😂

Also, is she serious in trying to say this is an unedited photo? If your body’s so banging why don’t you take an actual photo in natural light?
I take photos for my coach and they need to be in fairly strong lighting so you can actually see what you’re looking at, not blurred and totally distorted

50E15C32-AC45-4927-9F71-C8902F4E3C72.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2

Also, is she serious in trying to say this is an unedited photo? If your body’s so banging why don’t you take an actual photo in natural light?
I take photos for my coach and they need to be in fairly strong lighting so you can actually see what you’re looking at, not blurred and totally distorted

View attachment 2058881
Well it’s never going to be flat if she’s breathing in that much anyway 😂

View attachment 2058881
What the hell.is this, the daft cow looks like an Allen key 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

View attachment 2058881
Her lady bits are massive ... they stick out a mile... she doesn't half love herself

Last edited:
She has that massive pouch under her stomach and she is breathing in so much I mean if she looked like that but just naturally standing there she might want to see a doctor as no one’s body shape should look like that I mean seriously get over yourself love

It’s so annoying cos I’m sure her body is fine. But yes, most people look good in high waisted bottoms where it draws attention to the bottom of your rib cage which is the narrowest part of any torso!!

Reactions: 1
If I was her coach receiving that as a progress pic I’d be like “great… now take one where you’re breathing out and standing normally so I can actually see your progress” 😂

Exactly as any one can breath in that much !!! but that’s not her normal as no one can walk round like that 😂 her coach needs to sort him self out she going for a photoshoot soon lol

Reactions: 1