The Red Shepherdess.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's in the New York Times today as part of an article about a new breed of outdoor/dirty jobs influencer.

Screenshot_20231030_051937_NYTimes.jpg

Screenshot_20231030_051945_NYTimes.jpg

Screenshot_20231030_051954_NYTimes.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
duck me! a half birthday cake?! … really 😂
It’s ridiculously sad! It’s not her birth-day, it’s a 6 month milestone 🥱 fml, is she going to buy a bleeping cake and throw a party every time the kid does it’s first crawl, walk, fart, burp, clap, word 🙄

See she's been chosen as an ambassador for FW level the field campaign... Bit ironic when she's got where she has mostly because her parents are PR people with money.

I think Hannah Jackson is having a girl, going by the clothes in the wardrobe. Some of the patterns look girly? 💗💗💗💗💗
Just looking back on calling that she was having a girl and I was right! 🤭 big giveaway showing that wardrobe, even in blk & wht!

Reactions: 1
I genuinely liked her when I started following her a few years ago. My god my opinion has changed!! She’s become so different, so fake and entitled! And soooo cringey! Also where on earth have most of their dogs gone? Obviously the favourites noodle and Fraser are there but didn’t they get another lurcher? And then butch? Then I’ve just seen they’re getting rid of riot? I’m so confused. Goes on about how much she loves animals yet gets rid of them like they’re wastage unless they’re good for insta!!!!
Cant believe - well yes I can that she bred noodles ??? WHY ????

• Wow
1000025666.png

Am I being over sensitive seeing this after the news recently of the little girl who died when the sand collapsed on her in Florida? Hannah has supposedly suffered baby loss and they're messing around posting stuff like this?? Makes me feel sick! Also has anyone noticed she never talks about popsicle anymore, gone and forgotten by the looks of it.

• Wow
View attachment 2779739

Am I being over sensitive seeing this after the news recently of the little girl who died when the sand collapsed on her in Florida? Hannah has supposedly suffered baby loss and they're messing around posting stuff like this?? Makes me feel sick! Also has anyone noticed she never talks about popsicle anymore, gone and forgotten by the looks of it.
What are they doing? Why are they digging up a field?

What are they doing? Why are they digging up a field?
Looking for a ferret probably that they've put down a hole to flush rabbits out to run dogs on.

Suprised she shared it actually. She got slaughtered on twitter when people found out Danny went hunting etc. Each to their own but doesn't really fit with her wholesome, good girl life she tries to portray.

[/QU
Disgusting and why would you get a baby her own dog when they have lots roaming around the place - poor Fraser will be even more pushed out now. Plus how old is that puppy ? Shouldnt be running in the fields yet - christ they know nothing !

View attachment 2779739

Who is popsicle?