The Red Shepherdess.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely liked her when I started following her a few years ago. My god my opinion has changed!! She’s become so different, so fake and entitled! And soooo cringey! Also where on earth have most of their dogs gone? Obviously the favourites noodle and Fraser are there but didn’t they get another lurcher? And then butch? Then I’ve just seen they’re getting rid of riot? I’m so confused. Goes on about how much she loves animals yet gets rid of them like they’re wastage unless they’re good for insta!!!!

What happened to the bird does anyone know?

Sorry but I really hate seeing big pregnant bellies on my feed 🥴 I don’t know why, but it turns me 🤢 some things should be kept private. Why is she acting like she’s the first woman to get pregnant 😂

Reactions: 1
I think Hannah Jackson is having a girl, going by the clothes in the wardrobe. Some of the patterns look girly? 💗💗💗💗💗

If you follow the old wives tale of listening to the heart beat girls sound like horses cantering and boys sound like trains. When she played the heartbeat I thought girl too as sounded like horses.

Also why is she always eyeing herself up in the videos. Video today of the bump starts with her giving herself an eye ****

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell has she STILL not given birth 🤯 she must have the gestation of an elephant. Feels like she’s been pregnant forever 😴

Im guessing shes going to go overdue aswell her bump is very high! I get that she is over the moon after her losses but christ iv seen her bump more than my own when i was pregnant. Its like holiday photos, great to look at yourself but boring as hell for other people

I bet she’s secretly fuming that her sister(?) is pregnant now too and due just a few months after her. She will want all the limelight and attention for herself.

I bet she’s secretly fuming that her sister(?) is pregnant now too and due just a few months after her. She will want all the limelight and attention for herself.
She ll be fuming her mum will have to spend time with both grandkids and not just hers... Maybe her mum will be too busy then to fight with anyone who criticises her on twitter 🤣

• Haha
Beautiful baby and so glad they are all safe and well, but I'm inclined to agree about the name. It's very masculine and no options for a nickname.
I prefer the middle name Margaret, at least that can be Maggie, Meg, Pearl or Daisy if the long version doesn't suit.

I called it was gonna be a girl! She should never have posted that pic of the wardrobe clothes! Lol bloody big baby too, 9lb 12.5oz!!!! Wowzers 😖

Why is the baby so red? 🤯 Surely that is not normal? Have they bathed it in really hot water?!
It’s in keeping with the brand.

Seriously tho, babies can be super red when they’re brand new. My boy looked like a little beacon.

• Haha
I think Ethan went there years ago for work experience. And pretty much never left and is now part of the family

Money grabbing cow using her newborn baby to advertise Emma Mattresses that a new low. Funny how I liked her at first till she started seeing ££££ signs now she will advertise anything

Reactions: 3
Money grabbing cow using her newborn baby to advertise Emma Mattresses that a new low. Funny how I liked her at first till she started seeing ££££ signs now she will advertise anything
Thought the same, not much content about farming, just brands and advertising 🥱 I’d like to see these rants her mams had on twitter…..

*what she means is, she’s looking for someone to gift her the free casting session for little ones hands and feet 🙄