The Red Shepherdess.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another child going to be exploited by the parents in Insta I see. We get it you’ve had a baby like millions of others get over it

Reactions: 2
Just seen the story of them being out and Blake is in the type of pram that's also a car seat, babies shouldn't be in that type of seat for extended periods as can increase the risk of SIDS. You'd think after her losses she'd be more careful with this precious baby but as others have said on here Blake is literally a cashcow to her or a way to reach new followers and it's such a terrible thing to use her baby like that.

Reactions: 1
That feeding post is so boring! Why does she act like she’s the only woman on earth to ever have breastfed their baby! Comes across so selfish that she hasn’t ‘allowed’ the husband to feed their baby. Used to like her but since she’s had Blake she’s gotten SO annoying!!

• Haha
That feeding post is so boring! Why does she act like she’s the only woman on earth to ever have breastfed their baby! Comes across so selfish that she hasn’t ‘allowed’ the husband to feed their baby. Used to like her but since she’s had Blake she’s gotten SO annoying!!
Very boring account now, just boobs, feeding Blake and charity runs..then it’ll be the youngest sister’s wedding this weekend 🙄🥱 nothing about the alpaca boys, pigs or phillipa the sheep or sheep in general. I see their photography friend is now doing a clothing line 😴 Why do they think having a logo on some t-shirts and hoody’s constitutes a clothing brand line? It’s just bog standard shiz that everyone is doing 🙄

Got to get this said as I can’t help noticing just wondered does anyone else see that the baby’s head is always on one side I’ve never seen her hold her head up straight ????

• Wow
Reactions: 1