The Red Shepherdess.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Red Shepherdess - Hannah Jackson.

Insta and Twitter celeb, townie to farmer.
Wrote a book.
Sometimes does country file presenting.
Unsure how much actual shepherding she does.

Thoughts?

Reactions: 3
VERY. bleeping. ANNOYING.
“nO bUtS” 🥴🤯
So annoying and also very annoying she portrays someone who's worked so hard to get where she has. Her parents bought the 'farm' and moved to Cumbria.

Also seen how her mum goes for anyone on twitter who has a difference of opinion. It's all a good show!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She's a friend of a friend of mine, she's okay offline. Did admire her for getting so far in the SAS: Who Dares Wins show.

So annoying and also very annoying she portrays someone who's worked so hard to get where she has. Her parents bought the 'farm' and moved to Cumbria.

Also seen how her mum goes for anyone on twitter who has a difference of opinion. It's all a good show!
Wow I did not know this 😳 I remember watching her stories a while back where she talked about moving from city to country life on her own, and that all her friends and family doubted her and said she was mad, and that she’s worked so hard for everything she has etc… was that all a lie then?! 🤯

Lol I love that she has a thread here now! I've only been following her for 4 weeks but it has come to my attention that she always pulls a mug and as soon as she realizes her "nO bUt" is filming her, she starts smiling.

Reactions: 1
I don’t really understand the whole ins and outs of farming. How does she make a living from it? Like where does the money come from? I know Danny puts shoes on horses, but what is Hannah’s official job role?

I don’t really understand the whole ins and outs of farming. How does she make a living from it? Like where does the money come from? I know Danny puts shoes on horses, but what is Hannah’s official job role?
As far as I know she does (or used to until recently anyway) contract shepherding, so she gets paid to care for other people's sheep on their farms. She probably runs it as a self employed business.

Last edited:
As far as I know she does (or used to until recently anyway) contract shepherding, so she gets paid to care for other people's sheep on their farms. She probably runs it as a self employed business.
That's my understanding too.

Honestly she is such a slag. She acts all hard working and what not but she’s done literally nothing accept walk around a bloody field doing barre minimum. As a woman in farming myself I don’t find her inspirational nor do I admire her. Her life seems so money themed and so little on farm which she claims ‘she loves’ if it’s not about her massive house makeover she’s on holiday and if she’s not on holiday she out swimming or at the pub. She comes across as quite innocent for a start but I’ve over time noticed how little she talks about farming. She thinks she’s a good example In agriculture but walking around a field and now and again drenching (giving medicine) to her sheep is enough!!! Farming has its highs and lows it’s tit but amazing at the same time, it’s a struggle but it’s always worth it to do the job you love and the so called Shepardess shows none of this on the page. She isn’t as hard working as she puts out and her parents bought her the bloody farm and moved to Cumbria for her yet she still makes it out that she earned this herself and that ‘nobody believed in her’ 🙄 I normally don’t witch this much about people but she is just bleeping something else. I know people will disagree but you think what you want that’s fine but personally I can’t fecking stand her. (And on top of that how tf can she call herself the red Shepardess when she dyes her bloody hair😂)

Honestly she is such a slag. She acts all hard working and what not but she’s done literally nothing accept walk around a bloody field doing barre minimum. As a woman in farming myself I don’t find her inspirational nor do I admire her. Her life seems so money themed and so little on farm which she claims ‘she loves’ if it’s not about her massive house makeover she’s on holiday and if she’s not on holiday she out swimming or at the pub. She comes across as quite innocent for a start but I’ve over time noticed how little she talks about farming. She thinks she’s a good example In agriculture but walking around a field and now and again drenching (giving medicine) to her sheep is enough!!! Farming has its highs and lows it’s tit but amazing at the same time, it’s a struggle but it’s always worth it to do the job you love and the so called Shepardess shows none of this on the page. She isn’t as hard working as she puts out and her parents bought her the bloody farm and moved to Cumbria for her yet she still makes it out that she earned this herself and that ‘nobody believed in her’ 🙄 I normally don’t witch this much about people but she is just bleeping something else. I know people will disagree but you think what you want that’s fine but personally I can’t fecking stand her. (And on top of that how tf can she call herself the red Shepardess when she dyes her bloody hair😂)
Couple spelling mistakes but oh well😌 ( I meant to put it isn’t enough not it is enough when talking about the farm jobs the ‘red Shepardess’ does.)

I also am involved in farming, I can't remember when she last posted something actually beneficial about farming.

I heard she's been let go from places contracting for lying about her abilities and also flouncing when told to get off IG and do some work. She's definitely someone who loves the money and the attention, the physical farming? Seems not so much.

I also am involved in farming, I can't remember when she last posted something actually beneficial about farming.

I heard she's been let go from places contracting for lying about her abilities and also flouncing when told to get off IG and do some work. She's definitely someone who loves the money and the attention, the physical farming? Seems not so much.
Doesn’t surprise me one bit. What a wanker

That doesn’t surprise me at all. I can’t say this for sure as I obviously don’t know her in person but she does come as someone who knows a lot less then what she tells people. Farming seems more of a prop to her and like you said very little of what she posts is beneficial to farming. I had a look at her last 30 odd posts and only about 2-3 showed any physical work (and even then I’m being generous counted them) the rest were pictures not related to farming at all or if they were she was just cuddling a sheep which doesn’t really count as farming if you ask me🫥. She certainly plays the game to win money and fans. I just find her absolutely horrendous as an ‘influence’ she says she wants to bring up the next generation of farmers- in which I fall in that category. But I don’t get how anyone could be brought up by a woman who is a tit stain on our industry 😡 she shows this precious gold-tinted view of farming through pictures of her cuddling the animals and barely any view of hard work or the bad things in farming. If you want to help the new generation you need to be realistic about farming and not only show heavily edited photos of you hugging a pony🙄 honestly it shocks me she’s still considered an ‘iconic figure’ and inspiration to farmers🥱🤢

Reactions: 2
when she constantly goes on about work life balance it makes me laugh! Farmers work is their life they don’t count it as work! Not paddle boarding every evening.

Imagine saying that you wanted to be a farmer and then your parents buy you a farm!! It’s actually comical! How many sheep do they actually have?

Reactions: 2
when she constantly goes on about work life balance it makes me laugh! Farmers work is their life they don’t count it as work! Not paddle boarding every evening.

Imagine saying that you wanted to be a farmer and then your parents buy you a farm!! It’s actually comical! How many sheep do they actually have?
She’s the biggest bleeping sheep of them all 😂 proper idiot

randomly found this thread. There needs to be a general one for the country influencers who pose around the place in Fairfax and Favour, Schoffels, tweed jackets and headbands. Did enjoy following the chief shepherdess and her partner who was the super serious farmer for a while because they didn't seem to take themselves too seriously and often showed the reality of farming.

Reactions: 6
I know she’s had pregnancy struggles which is very sad. I think she’ll be starting a family soon. I wonder who will run the farm then

So glad there’s a tattle about this one! She grates me up the wrong way! Anybody know if she fell out with Herdy Shepherd? She started off on his farm, but I noticed she stopped mentioning him and they weren’t at her wedding?

She has now got a lease on another farm 🙄 and expecting a baby!

Last edited: