The Receipts Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest episode is absolutely brilliant. I guess it's a bit of an anomaly because they were going into detail about very personal experiences, but I didn't miss Milena at all. I feel like they probably wouldn't have gone into that detail if she were there? Idk, that might be a reach but it felt like a really personal connection between the two.

I had to pause Tolly's story and just collect myself for a few hours and come back to it later in the day because my God she's really gone through it. I really really feel for her. It was really nice (for want of a better word) to see her allow herself to be vulnerable on the pod and let us in in that way. A successful first week back, in my opinion!

The messy side of me wants them to go into a back and forth with Milena over the internet, just because i love the drama 😂 but i think it's best they probably let Milena get her side out and then leave it.
Could t agree more I do feel Tolly showed a side of her we don’t see enough. I get why she don’t want share all the details and now being the time to do it but it was really refreshing.
When Audrey was talking about he midwife telling her to keep pushing when they thought she would need a c section it had me dying…the way she was re telling it and saying don’t let them take you! 😂😂😂
Honestly I hope they continue to tell more stories in this way as this is what originally had me loving the podcast! I used to listen regularly but stop but I think I’ll continue again.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That Shalipoppi episode was a Shali-shambles. Borderline unlistenable - but not for the reasons that we usually expect (Tolly was NOT pandering to this man). Gosh! I saw someone on twitter saying it should've got the City Girls treatment and i couldn't agree more 😂 Today's episode with Jordan Stephens is brilliant on the flipside. They're all talking to each other on an equal level!

I barely remember Milena was ever there, i can't lie. I feel like Tolly has never laughed as much as she has since Milena left and that's not excusing her prior behaviour. I just think that the podcast is quite an enjoyable listen now 😊

Reactions: 6
That Shalipoppi episode was a Shali-shambles. Borderline unlistenable - but not for the reasons that we usually expect (Tolly was NOT pandering to this man). Gosh! I saw someone on twitter saying it should've got the City Girls treatment and i couldn't agree more 😂 Today's episode with Jordan Stephens is brilliant on the flipside. They're all talking to each other on an equal level!

I barely remember Milena was ever there, i can't lie. I feel like Tolly has never laughed as much as she has since Milena left and that's not excusing her prior behaviour. I just think that the podcast is quite an enjoyable listen now 😊
I was going to post in here today asking if it's bad that I immediately skip the episodes featuring a male guest. They're always dull as dishwater and even if they're not - I'm not interested in a man's opinions, get enough of that everywhere else!!! So I didn't listen to that one at all 😅

Though I did skip forward in todays to see if Jordan was a girl / boy and then realised who it was and kept listening cause I've seen him in stuff before and he's alright, so... But most the time the male guests are waaaaank

I was going to post in here today asking if it's bad that I immediately skip the episodes featuring a male guest. They're always dull as dishwater and even if they're not - I'm not interested in a man's opinions, get enough of that everywhere else!!! So I didn't listen to that one at all 😅

Though I did skip forward in todays to see if Jordan was a girl / boy and then realised who it was and kept listening cause I've seen him in stuff before and he's alright, so... But most the time the male guests are waaaaank
Episodes with males tend to lose me too the Jordan episode was one of the most bearable so far but i think thats due to his easy going personality and being comfortable with the girls. I got as far as the introductions on the Shalipoppi episode and knew it was gonna be a mess and didnt continue listening. As for Milenas departure, I can say ive even surprised myself with how much im enjoying listening since shes gone, i do think the podcast has improved, not sure exactly how but it just feels a bit more natural and relatable somehow

Episodes with males tend to lose me too the Jordan episode was one of the most bearable so far but i think thats due to his easy going personality and being comfortable with the girls. I got as far as the introductions on the Shalipoppi episode and knew it was gonna be a mess and didnt continue listening. As for Milenas departure, I can say ive even surprised myself with how much im enjoying listening since shes gone, i do think the podcast has improved, not sure exactly how but it just feels a bit more natural and relatable somehow
i think it feels more natural and relatable because it's clear they're actually friends now, whereas before it all felt slightly forced because Milena and Tolly/Audrey would never cross paths outside the podcast!

Reactions: 3
They’re teasing tomorrow’s guest - people are guessing Rochelle Humes in the comments… I hope not! I find her a bit insincere… happy to be proven wrong though!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m not even 20 mins in on their latest ep with shits n gigs and I am cringing sooooo hard can’t even listen to this 😭 why has Tolly turned into the biggest beg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not even 20 mins in on their latest ep with shits n gigs and I am cringing sooooo hard can’t even listen to this 😭 why has Tolly turned into the biggest beg
I find it so hard to listen when there are male guests because Tolly comes across as such a desperate thirsty beg. It’s like she doesn’t get any male attention so over does it when there’s men around her

Reactions: 8
Agree it was very awkward. Got the impression they don't particularly like her tbh but that's just me 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That was genuinely so embarrassing 😭 moving to Fuhad and then she just kept going when he clearly wasn’t reciprocating 😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I honestly hate when they have men on the podcast because Tolly acts so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tolly is v desperate. I don’t their personal lives majorly well has she been in a long term relationship before?

Reactions: 4
Tolly is v desperate. I don’t their personal lives majorly well has she been in a long term relationship before?
she has been in one long term relationship from when she was 14 to 24 i think something like that and the guy was a massive head who cheated constantly and had an outside baby- it was all she would ever talk about the first few years of the podcast. it was very clear she had a complex about that guy and he was def one of those misogynistic types which is why she used to parade that her bodycount is 1 etc..

• Sad
  • Wow
she has been in one long term relationship from when she was 14 to 24 i think something like that and the guy was a massive head who cheated constantly and had an outside baby- it was all she would ever talk about the first few years of the podcast. it was very clear she had a complex about that guy and he was def one of those misogynistic types which is why she used to parade that her bodycount is 1 etc..
I'm sure she even babysat his baby once whilst they were together

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I can’t lie I am loving the podcast without Milena 🥲 the vibes are finally vibing right, when I listen to old episodes on my walks it just makes that subtle but constant undercurrent of tension so clear and it is still really uncomfortable to listen too.

Milena seemed to speak in a way that was purposefully drawn out/slow in order to have her moment and almost force the other two to listen to her, but once she made her point there was always a beat of silence followed by “no” from Tilly 😭 or a more subtle disagreement. But they always seemed to have to contradict whatever she was saying 😂 they just were not friends at all were they.

Reactions: 2
they just were not friends at all were they.
This used to be their strength though - I remember back in the days (when it was still on sound cloud!) they would always say how they’d never even met before the pod etc etc. however many years on seems like that’s been a problem for them 😬

Diff topic but nice to see Audrey is doing standup - hope it opens lots of new opportunities for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This used to be their strength though - I remember back in the days (when it was still on sound cloud!) they would always say how they’d never even met before the pod etc etc. however many years on seems like that’s been a problem for them 😬

Diff topic but nice to see Audrey is doing standup - hope it opens lots of new opportunities for her.
Tbh when Milena calmed down with the hyper sexuality, went to therapy and then got into her relationship I felt Tolly thought she wasn't beneath her anymore

The podcast is now Tolly screaming or thirsting like a year 7 over men whilst Audrey overuses the word "pertain" for the billionth time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tilly holds herself so highly but the way she acts around men baffles me? The fact she’s supposedly still single makes it even more funny. She things she’s above everyone else, I’d die to know what her friends actually think about her and what they say when she’s not around. I doubt many of her friends and people in her circle would ever pull her up or say anything to her face as seems so self entitled that people probably wouldn’t want the hassle