The real housewives of Jersey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha probs loves the attention! Their house is beautiful. I wasn’t keen on Ashley the first series but she’s really grown on me

Reactions: 2
Caught up on last weeks episode….wow what a mean girl Karen is!!! I’m not Margaret’s biggest fan but duck me no need for those messages!!

Reactions: 4
Tessa likes to be Queen Bee and wants everyone to suck up to her. She is awful and such a nasty, manipulative narcissist. She has such an ugly personality. Her daughters look as mean as their mum. She needs to get her foundation matched better as well! She always looks a strange colour and the red lipstick highlights it more!

Karen is a nasty piece of work. She has made up her mind not to like Margaret and is therefore being nasty towards her. Those messages were vile. Again, another attention seeker with stuck on boobs that look awful. She should go get a refund from her cosmetic surgeon.

Mia is a people pleaser and sucks up to the mean girls. She has a very short memory. Tessa treated her really badly in the last season and she’s now doing the same to Margaret & Ashley. Mia needs to get a back bone. Decide whether she wants to hang out with the mean ladies or go have a laugh with the other group.

I actually like Margaret - she has spirit and I love the friendship she has with Kate. Kate is a lovely woman who doesn’t take herself seriously - I think she’s a giggle! I’d love to have a few drinks with her - it would be so much fun! I like new girl Sarah -she seems quite normal and sensible. She can see through Tessa, Karen & Mia bullshit. Ashley I’m not sure about.

Tessa and Karen need to take a good look at themselves. Their bitchy attitude is so unattractive.

Reactions: 3
Tessa is just vile. She always tries to make out as if she’s the better person and she isn’t. She’s a nasty piece of work. The scenes with her family are so cringe, she’s determined to get them all on screen and be the next kardashians 😂. Aww I also love kate. Sahrah seems lovely too xx

I also think Margaret looks amazing at 60! I actually think Tess and Karen are jealous of Margaret and that’s why they are so nasty. Margaret doesn’t need to suck up to them - she’s got bags of self-confidence and a twinkle in her eye 😂

Have you seen the transformation of the new housewife Sarha, amazing what her Cheshire businessman's money can buy

Reactions: 1