The real housewives of Jersey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is starting tonight and the whole series is on ITV hub. I’ve watched the Cheshire one for a while and watched a few episodes of Jersey .
Really dislike Kate and find Jane annoying
My faves are Ashley Tessa and Margreate
Undecided on Mia and Hedi

Reactions: 2
Already binge watched 3.
So far I like Hedi. Mia and Margaret are ok.
Ashley is ok but seems a bit hard in the last episode.
Tess bit of a cow.
Kate seems quite sweet but also desperate.
Funny how only about 50% of them are wives and only 1 is an actual stay at home mom.

Tessa is awful!
Jane - is she the one who has been engaged for six years? - is odd.
Mia, Margaret , and kate are ok.
Not keen on Ashley, but I'm on episode 6!!

Reactions: 3
I'm up to episode 5...god it's awful been hoping it would get better by the episode. Nowt really happens.
Margaret is so annoying like she needs winding up, Tessa is a hard faced cow, whose Daughter is in the background of nearly every scene, Kate has a banging bod for her age just needs to let some air out of her air bags, Hedi and Jane are just strange and I'm still trying to figure Ashley and Mia out.
Jersey looks stunning though.

Reactions: 7
Fairytruthmother, Jersey is as stunning as portrayed on RHOJ. The downside is the cast,normal residents are embarrassed by them and for them!

Reactions: 7
Just watching it - the cast are a bit of a sorry state ! I’m Surprised ITV couldn’t find better people ...
they need to get rid of Margaret - soo wooden , Tessa - so arrogant, mean and unpleasant, Hedi stuck up robot, .... the only vaguely entertaining one is Kate !

Reactions: 8
Just started watching this. Not a fan ot Tessa.. When she said you might know my daughter Tallia Storm. It went downhill from there 😂
I don't mind kate so far.. I like Ashley and Mia and Margaret. Jersey looks like a beautiful place to live.

Just started watching this. Not a fan ot Tessa.. When she said you might know my daughter Tallia Storm. It went downhill from there 😂
I don't mind kate so far.. I like Ashley and Mia and Margaret. Jersey looks like a beautiful place to live.
I don’t Mia, Jane or Kate !

I don’t Mia, Jane or Kate !
‘Don’t mind Mia , Jane or Kate’

Reactions: 1
Not a fan of Tessa.. she seems very stuck up and saying she was heartbroken about her boys going away to boarding school... she didn’t seem that bothered. As a mother I really couldn’t send my kids to boarding school at a young age!

Reactions: 9
Ashley is a complete hard faced witch-clinging on to the coat tails of Tessa.

Reactions: 6
Started watching last night.....all I could think was 'mutton dressed as lamb'.
Some of them really love themselves!!!
Sorry, don't know all the names yet!

Reactions: 4
Knew I wouldn’t be a fan of Tessa from her daughters tiktok’s. Not that Talia caters to 22 year old women, she’s definetly a teenager attraction but they’re not my cup of tea at all.

anyone confused by Tessa’s daughters clip on hair ‘bush’ is all I can describe it as 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ashley is a complete hard faced witch-clinging on to the coat tails of Tessa.
agreed 👏 I've watched a few more episodes now and I've changed my opinion on Ashley.

Not a fan of Tessa.. she seems very stuck up and saying she was heartbroken about her boys going away to boarding school... she didn’t seem that bothered. As a mother I really couldn’t send my kids to boarding school at a young age!
You need to watch a few more 👀

Last edited:
Binge watching at the moment and I am gobsmacked at the bollocks that’s going on about Mia having sex in a grave yard 20 YEARS AGO!!!!!

Tessa giving it the holier than thou bullshit - what a joke - she should be very careful given that her daughters are young women having sex.

It’s no ones bloody business!

I watched it all in a day. That woman annoys me is it Ashley? When she talks back to the camera she makes it obvious it’s so scripted trying to read it but there’s no emotion 🤣 Silly twit

Reactions: 1
S
agreed 👏 I've watched a few more episodes now and I've changed my opinion on Ashley.

You need to watch a few more 👀
So the wee boy hated boarding school 🙄

So I’ve just finished the whole thing 🙈 like Jane, I think she’s harmless and looks great for her age! Was unsure of kate at first but grew to really like her, feel for her with her son but can’t help but think there’s probably more to it... like Mia, the whole graveyard stuff was ridiculous it was over 20 years ago! Indifferent about Margaret but the whole group chat thing was a bit off and Ashley’s son calling her a goat was brilliant 😂. Ashley is just Tessas lap dog. Hedi is a massive snob can’t stand her. Can’t stand Tessa... cheek to say about attention seekers her whole family are attention seekers!! She’s a Kris Jenner wannabe and thinks she’s untouchable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9