The real housewives of Jersey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia is an underhand stirrer, I really don’t like her game playing. Karen I agree is completely unhinged and aggressive.
I was wondering if Margaret had a face lift recently? She looks incredible for her age.
Yes Mia is a right stirrer.
And Tessa needs to realise there is more to being a 'strong woman' than keep on declaring you are.

Reactions: 5
Actually Tessa seems to have spent the series sulking because she "wasn't invited to their little lunches" during the break in filming (said in her best wee Jimmie Krankie voice).

Reactions: 4
Actually Tessa seems to have spent the series sulking because she "wasn't invited to their little lunches" during the break in filming (said in her best wee Jimmie Krankie voice).
That did seem to be the basis of her whole disagreement with the others, she kept bringing it up. And Margaret's problem with Tessa is that Tessa "liked" a tweet that said Margaret was boring. Embarrassing really for 50/60 somethings.

Reactions: 4
Tessa is vile....the scene with her black eye make up all smudged but no red eyes or tears COME ON as if a full grown woman would do that it's laughable

Reactions: 7
It’s all about her and how she feels, no care as to how she upsets others. Her husband gives me the creeps too, probably already said that a few times.
I think she sees her family as some sort of Beckham type super brand 😂

Reactions: 6
I was utterly mystified that a singer goes into a recording studio to mime. :LOL::LOL:

Tessa is a dreadful witch. The clothes are appalling. The trip to London was one enormous cringe. Rich women in Jersey go to London roughly once a month (or more) but they stuck them on an open-top bus tour?!

The clothes are awful.

I was utterly mystified that a singer goes into a recording studio to mime. :LOL::LOL:

Tessa is a dreadful witch. The clothes are appalling. The trip to London was one enormous cringe. Rich women in Jersey go to London roughly once a month (or more) but they stuck them on an open-top bus tour?!

The clothes are awful.
I feel like the production team are just constantly laughing at them 🤣

Reactions: 3
As they should be.

I live in Jersey. Most of us are laughing too, obviously.

I meant to say that their exclusive trip round Madame Tussaud’s almost finished me off. Hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
i think karen is vile as is tessa and her creepy husband, mia is an absolute creep and a big lick, i like the other girls sarha kate margaret and ashley

I can’t stand Tessa. She gives me complete ‘momager’ vibes. She so obviously thinks her family is better than everyone else! Mia is a people pleaser and just wants to be friends with everyone albeit bitching behind everyone’s backs. I think Ashley loves attention hence all of the dramatic stories (I do recall her being like this in season one also) Karen comes across extremely aggressive although not sure if that’s mainly the accent.

I love Kate!

Tessa is on a mission to undermine Ashley and make everyone else doubt her. It’s horrible, she is so manipulative!

Just watched this weeks. I can’t stand tessa! She is a nasty cow, tries to act like she’s better than everyone and taking the moral high ground. Can’t stand her talentless daughter either. Love Margaret and Kate’s friendship, they seem really genuine.

Just watched this weeks. I can’t stand tessa! She is a nasty cow, tries to act like she’s better than everyone and taking the moral high ground. Can’t stand her talentless daughter either. Love Margaret and Kate’s friendship, they seem really genuine.
Whether Ashleigh lied about it being her first time in London or not, the way Tessa laughed and acted all snobby that it was her first time! 😵 rude cow

Reactions: 3
Whether Ashleigh lied about it being her first time in London or not, the way Tessa laughed and acted all snobby that it was her first time! 😵 rude cow
She’s always got a stupid smirk on her face! She was loving it when Karen was having a go at Margaret. I wasn’t keen on Ashley the first series but quite like her in this one.

I can totally imagine that tessa and her family Google themselves or come on here to read what people write about them !

She’s always got a stupid smirk on her face! She was loving it when Karen was having a go at Margaret. I wasn’t keen on Ashley the first series but quite like her in this one.
I do sometimes think margaret comes across slightly condescending though 🙈 I think she knows she says things that dig at people, then acts all innocent and hurt..I dunno something about her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I do sometimes think margaret comes across slightly condescending though 🙈 I think she knows she says things that dig at people, then acts all innocent and hurt..I dunno something about her 😅
Do you think it’s just her voice? I wasn’t even going to watch this series and I’m right into it haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t work out if Ben, Ashley’s husband, is cute the way he gets involved in the show or an attention bleep 😅 he’s fit and he bloody knows it

• Haha
Reactions: 2