The real housewives of Jersey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m like 4 episodes in and still don’t know who’s who 😂 is Ashley the one with the two little boys and had diabetes in pregnancy? There’s something about her that just rubs me up the wrong way, I can’t put my finger on it 😅

Reactions: 3
I’m like 4 episodes in and still don’t know who’s who 😂 is Ashley the one with the two little boys and had diabetes in pregnancy? There’s something about her that just rubs me up the wrong way, I can’t put my finger on it 😅
Yes that's her! The more eposides in the more annoying she gets :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
What was that thing in episode 1 where Margaret said to be careful or she would turn into "Chardonnay "
Is that some kind of drag act?

Yes that's her! The more eposides in the more annoying she gets :ROFLMAO:

That’s the one 😂 I mean no disrespect to anyone that’s had kids, I haven’t so I don’t really know how these things work, but she keeps going on about how sick she was when pregnant but that was like 3 years ago? Seems like she’s using it for content but I don’t think she has the diabetes anymore??

It's not the best of the franchise, but I manage to see my way through watching even crappiest of housewife offerings! Is it just me that thinks Tessa, the PR guru, comes off really badly in this? She's been very bitchy to Mia as well. She seems to twist every conversation she has with her.

Reactions: 5
It's not the best of the franchise, but I manage to see my way through watching even crappiest of housewife offerings! Is it just me that thinks Tessa, the PR guru, comes off really badly in this? She's been very bitchy to Mia as well. She seems to twist every conversation she has with her.
I mean, her family obviously love her (she has literally trained them to call her a queen!), but she did seem to victimize mia, and also try to start doing it to Kate. But Kate didnt rise to it.
She is strong and powerful but a little harsh at times....

I mean, her family obviously love her (she has literally trained them to call her a queen!), but she did seem to victimize mia, and also try to start doing it to Kate. But Kate didnt rise to it.
She is strong and powerful but a little harsh at times....
IKR. She can spin it how she wants but not inviting Mia to the mag launch was a witch move. I didn't mind her up until then and I liked the way she came around to liking (or possibly tolerating) Kate, but that was just petty. Obviously she was just on the show for promotion of herself/her family, but she does like to be Queen Bee. Wish we got a reunion at the end!

Reactions: 5
Anyone watch the new series tonight? Tess is nasty and brought up her daughter to be just as bad.

Reactions: 6
Only watched half an episode so far, but I stand by what I said above, Tessa is snide and bitchy (as are her daughters) and it looks like there is going to be a whole lot of friction this series! I could do without Ashley though, she ok but doesn't add a great deal. The biggest shock is that they actually commissioned a second series!

Reactions: 10
I didn’t know there was a second series. Assumed as it was so awful that that would be all.

Reactions: 2
Binge watching it now, what absolute nasty bored women. I hate myself for continuing to watch.

Reactions: 1
Margaret definitely seems to have got a stylist on board she looks pretty nice in most of it!

Karen seems a bit unhinged- unless it was off camera I can't see anything that warranted her being quite so nasty to Margaret....?

Reactions: 7
Having now watched the whole series and the reunion, I was wondering the same - is there a lot going on we don't see? I can't fathom what most of the arguments are about for things to escalate as they do. Tessa is a cold fish - at least even Margaret and Karen called a truce, but Tessa sitting there looking like she had a mouth full of wasps. Complete turn around that Ashley was her foot soldier last season, but now is in the other "gang", and Mia is now besties with Tessa when she was completely frozen out last season. You could tell Mia desperately wanted to be in the other gang though, but dared not cross Tessa. More fool her, Tessa will drop her like a hot scone before long. I wonder if there will be a 3rd series, it was pretty dire. Jersey is the real star!

Mia is an underhand stirrer, I really don’t like her game playing. Karen I agree is completely unhinged and aggressive.
I was wondering if Margaret had a face lift recently? She looks incredible for her age.

Reactions: 7