The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a work of art ah I remember Mystic Meg Debbie... lasted on the shitshow for about one week.
That debbie was fucking vile, 'medium's ' are coining it in. I remember her turning on Rachel and nicole for no reason. Anything for a bit of air time.
---
Is that the guy who was on the Brian Cox documentary (actor not scientist), about the divide between rich and poor.
Makes sense now if Dawn had a hand in the interior design. I remember thinking to myself how tacky, millions of pounds and looked cheap.

Reactions: 3
Must watch tonight’s offering probably full off a shaved baby ,Ampekia wearing no clothes , and Listeria acting if she still has money

Reactions: 4
You know that nothing has happened in this series when Joe is featuring it more than ever and for a guest Ampika seems to be on the show a heck of a lot.

Reactions: 12
Joe’s attempts at being funny make me cringe
His jokes and crude comments are so childish. He'd do my head in. Like having a horny teenager around making innuendos. He's not intelligent either. I don't know what she sees in him. I know she's a bitch but she's not stupid.

Reactions: 10
His jokes and crude comments are so childish. He'd do my head in. Like having a horny teenager around making innuendos. He's not intelligent either. I don't know what she sees in him. I know she's a bitch but she's not stupid.
Agree, I find them a REALLY odd pairing
---
and who the heck is still going on about cupcakes in 2024

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else spot Ampika's ex husband at Joe's cupcake party?

Would be nice to get an update on him. He contributed a lot to the show in the earlt series

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else spot Ampika's ex husband at Joe's cupcake party?

Would be nice to get an update on him. He contributed a lot to the show in the earlt series
Mark?!!! I loved them in the early seasons

Reactions: 10
Yes it was in the crowd when Joe was making his speech.

I loved them too and their son was very cute too
Their will they-won’t they get back together tension in the early seasons was the best. They were hilarious together 🥲

Reactions: 8
Who are all these paid photographers to snap photos of them??
The editing this year is a bit weird and why tf has Joe launched a cupcake?? Thought he'd be more into the sex trade.

Reactions: 4
I just find the business very strange. It’s not a new concept. Like, why is it something that two grown men have decided to get into? Is it a front for something else?

Reactions: 14