The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gegging I’m sorry
I’m not keen on Lystra because she’s a gobby me me me person. She acts like she’s above everyone because she’s got money, and as far as I know she got that money from bagging a man with money.
I’m also not a fan of Dawn who talks over everyone and doesn’t like anyone to have their own opinion.
Tanya I can just about tolerate, in small doses.
Not keen on Rachel because again she’s another one who thinks she’s above people because she married into money, as did her twin.
Hannah is annoying but at least she’s making her own money.
Not sure why when people take a dislike to someone of colour, everyone jumps on the bandwagon of oh it’s because of their race.
Most of my boyfriends have been black. I’m not just going to like someone because they’re a person of colour and I’m certainly not frightened to say otherwise.
Exactly that. Same as Meghan Markle. When a person is a dick they are a dick regardless of colour. It’s getting stupid now. If you call out a tit person, because they are a tit person and they happen to be of colour, the race card can unjustly get played. Listen folks, it don’t matter to me what colour you are, just don’t be a dick!

Reactions: 23

11 months since I first read a Tattler say they had split. It's backed by The Sun who said they split last year.......

• Wow
Reactions: 18

11 months since I first read a Tattler say they had split. It's backed by The Sun who said they split last year.......

I only said last week why haven’t the media picked up on it. Must be reading here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
People in the daily mail comments saying she has a girlfriend, any truth to that??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
A few under the daily mail are saying their eldest isnt biologically Wes's. I know I typed that in a earlier thread but after I assumed they'd mixed up Leanne and Tanya.

Reactions: 5
So glad I’ve found this thread on the ‘housewives’.
If I was to pick 1 that gets my goat it would be Tany. She’s common as muck, far too much work, harps on about healthy living and mindfulness like she’s trying to convince herself that it works for her, constantly dictates to us about her ‘ drink free’ lifestyle ( It’s far to early to be boasting about this when she’s done less than 100 days ) & shoves those crap clothes down our throats.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.