The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Nick has an ex, I'm sure he's a widow.
He is - Rachel discussed it either on the show or on her IG stories about not wanting to step on any toes re his kids and taking it carefully.

Reactions: 3
I am confused too, I wish she could come out and say it instead of the cryptic clues. She said she has had to change her phone number today. It all sounds awful.

Reactions: 7
I am confused too, I wish she could come out and say it instead of the cryptic clues. She said she has had to change her phone number today. It all sounds awful.
I agree. Either keep it private within your family and friends, or be open with whatever it is if she wants to share it publicly. Being cryptic is neither here nor there? Just bloody tell us woman! 🤣

Reactions: 9
Nicks ex or her ex husband is causing her problems… Am confused?
Nick is a widow so it's likely to be an Ex of Rachel. Can't see it being John, likely to be the possessive one she was with before Nick.

Reactions: 1
So Hannah very recently returned from Ibiza , is she self isolating 🤔 maybe I’m wrong and you don’t need to anymore, but I seem to remember people a few days ago paying a fortune to leave early to avoid this

Reactions: 3
Don't know for sure but think you can get round it with private jets, etc. Seems to be lots of celebs going there and coming back without quarantine so must be some way round it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So Hannah very recently returned from Ibiza , is she self isolating 🤔 maybe I’m wrong and you don’t need to anymore, but I seem to remember people a few days ago paying a fortune to leave early to avoid this
From 19/07/21 those returning from Amber destinations who are fully vaccinated ( over 2 weeks a ago) (or children under 18)no longer need to self isolate.

Reactions: 4
Oh goodness, just caught up with everything after a long absence and watched the final episodes!

So now Nicole has gotten a nose job too. Darby and Christine look to me that they've had previous rhinoplasties in the past couple of years. And probably others.

Not to mention the butt implants, liposuction whenever one has gained a bit of weight that needs conveniently seeing too. Guess when you're looking at yourself and posing on IG all the time, you pick up on your own insecurities. But as you get older, you learn to be happy with and accept yourself, but into your 30's, 40's; or when? What age will that ever happen.

Having a family born and bred in Cheshire and dotted all over the county, most people are humble. Probably to do with most of them on the show aren't actually from the County and don't sound like they are either.

There is a pretence that some of them are richer than they really are too. Posing as multimillionaires. Looking at Lystra's house and the one Lauren was looking at, they were very close to neighbouring properties. Nothing wrong with that, being divorced etc can affect finances and starting over, but most of them are not the multimillionaires they pretend to be!

Horrible story about Seema's cancer too. It was obvious it was going to be all clear. Yes I've had family deal with cancer scares and who have been lost through this awful disease, but I thought it was all in bad taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh goodness, just caught up with everything after a long absence and watched the final episodes!

So now Nicole has gotten a nose job too. Darby and Christine look to me that they've had previous rhinoplasties in the past couple of years. And probably others.

Not to mention the butt implants, liposuction whenever one has gained a bit of weight that needs conveniently seeing too. Guess when you're looking at yourself and posing on IG all the time, you pick up on your own insecurities. But as you get older, you learn to be happy with and accept yourself, but into your 30's, 40's; or when? What age will that ever happen.

Having a family born and bred in Cheshire and dotted all over the county, most people are humble. Probably to do with most of them on the show aren't actually from the County and don't sound like they are either.

There is a pretence that some of them are richer than they really are too. Posing as multimillionaires. Looking at Lystra's house and the one Lauren was looking at, they were very close to neighbouring properties. Nothing wrong with that, being divorced etc can affect finances and starting over, but most of them are not the multimillionaires they pretend to be!

Horrible story about Seema's cancer too. It was obvious it was going to be all clear. Yes I've had family deal with cancer scares and who have been lost through this awful disease, but I thought it was all in bad taste.
I agree, I don’t think some of them are as rich as they make out. I also think when Tanya‘s hubby gets demoted and is not earning the big bucks, that will be a huge wake up call for her. I think Dawn ( even though not in the show ) hangs around with wealthy people ( like that awful Matt guy, and Taylors wealthy footballer ) and they get lots of free hols, meals in fancy restaurants, private jet and boat use. If you look at them on holiday without the funders, there is a lack of all the boys toys and fancy restaurants going on!
Clearly Lauren doesn’t have that much money in the grand scheme of things. I also think Lystra will get a huge shock at some stage with her Boujee chain. The ratings on Tripadvisor and Google are dire, so she clearly is not managing them properly. Owning bars and restaurants is a tough business to be in and not some ego trip, and if you’re not on it 100%, you will go bust ( excuse the pun! ) 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I wonder if they will change the line up for the next series? The current one is quite dull without Dawneh. Love her or dislike her, she did bring the drama 😬

Reactions: 10
I wonder if they will change the line up for the next series? The current one is quite dull without Dawneh. Love her or dislike her, she did bring the drama 😬
I think they need her back or Magali or Ampika or all 3.

I agree, I don’t think some of them are as rich as they make out. I also think when Tanya‘s hubby gets demoted and is not earning the big bucks, that will be a huge wake up call for her. I think Dawn ( even though not in the show ) hangs around with wealthy people ( like that awful Matt guy, and Taylors wealthy footballer ) and they get lots of free hols, meals in fancy restaurants, private jet and boat use. If you look at them on holiday without the funders, there is a lack of all the boys toys and fancy restaurants going on!
Clearly Lauren doesn’t have that much money in the grand scheme of things. I also think Lystra will get a huge shock at some stage with her Boujee chain. The ratings on Tripadvisor and Google are dire, so she clearly is not managing them properly. Owning bars and restaurants is a tough business to be in and not some ego trip, and if you’re not on it 100%, you will go bust ( excuse the pun! ) 😂
I think Tanya will run out of money soon, I just can't see them being good with money. Phil's at the end of his career, he plays for Burnley and before that Stoke, not exactly big teams.

Reactions: 14

hopefully they get rid of Debbie, worlds most pointless character.

lystra is vulgar in every way possible but think they’ll keepher unfortunately

Reactions: 17
I think they need her back or Magali or Ampika or all 3.

I think Tanya will run out of money soon, I just can't see them being good with money. Phil's at the end of his career, he plays for Burnley and before that Stoke, not exactly big teams.
She needs to get into drug dealing full time then 🤣🤣🤣

hopefully they get rid of Debbie, worlds most pointless character.

lystra is vulgar in every way possible but think they’ll keepher unfortunately
I agree, I hope Debbie goes, and also Lystra as she is too unpredictable with her stormy temper. As much as I like ( on the fence ) Seema, she is bloody boring to watch these days, as is Hannah who has become a real baby bore.
Very little TV gold going on here. I still think the RHOC should be scrapped and a fly on the wall series on The Wards, now THAT would be good . Warts n all.
Unless they do a major reshuffle of housewives, I can’t see it surviving more than one more season tbh?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She needs to get into drug dealing full time then 🤣🤣🤣

I agree, I hope Debbie goes, and also Lystra as she is too unpredictable with her stormy temper. As much as I like ( on the fence ) Seema, she is bloody boring to watch these days, as is Hannah who has become a real baby bore.
Very little TV gold going on here. I still think the RHOC should be scrapped and a fly on the wall series on The Wards, now THAT would be good . Warts n all.
Unless they do a major reshuffle of housewives, I can’t see it surviving more than one more season tbh?
I think itv should branch out to other places in the uk they’ve only got two going whilst America has like 6, there could be the real housewives of london, Essex, Kent lol idk but relying on Cheshire is just bland

Reactions: 8
I think itv should branch out to other places in the uk they’ve only got two going whilst America has like 6, there could be the real housewives of london, Essex, Kent lol idk but relying on Cheshire is just bland
They did a London one it was trash. Ladies of London or something I think it was called. There’s also the jersey one which isn’t great

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.