The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was from yesterday, but Dawn really did Nicole dirty screen-recording her without her knowing! She will not have been pleased with these shots! 🙈🤣
4311D690-4619-43BA-B08D-BA7BDBB7AB69.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I recently rewatched the finale of Season 1 where Lauren and her husband are being completely gross at Dawn's dinner party. I didn't notice it at the time but it really looks like both Lauren and Paul are on Charlie. They have very dilated pupils, seem extremely agitated and are gurning. Did anyone else notice?

Also noticed how much nicer Lauren looked back then!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I recently rewatched the finale of Season 1 where Lauren and her husband are being completely gross at Dawn's dinner party. I didn't notice it at the time but it really looks like both Lauren and Paul are on Charlie. They have very dilated pupils, seem extremely agitated and are gurning. Did anyone else notice?

Also noticed how much nicer Lauren looked back then!
It wouldn’t surprise me if they were.
I agree, Lauren has had way too much work. She needs an makeunder!
Remember when Misse did a makeunder to Ampika? she looked so much nicer, but hated it.
It must be because their days are filled with being around people who have had work done, so they think its the norm.
When they have a photo next to someone who hasn’t had any work done, you see how bizarre they look.

Reactions: 10
It wouldn’t surprise me if they were.
I agree, Lauren has had way too much work. She needs an makeunder!
Remember when Misse did a makeunder to Ampika? she looked so much nicer, but hated it.
It must be because their days are filled with being around people who have had work done, so they think its the norm.
When they have a photo next to someone who hasn’t had any work done, you see how bizarre they look.
That's probably true, it's most probably normal to rh to be surrounded by people who've had loads of surgery. It does age a lot of them though, Ampika is a year younger than me, but looks about 10/15 years older. The only one who looks younger is Dawn, but she looks ridiculous

Reactions: 7
That's probably true, it's most probably normal to rh to be surrounded by people who've had loads of surgery. It does age a lot of them though, Ampika is a year younger than me, but looks about 10/15 years older. The only one who looks younger is Dawn, but she looks ridiculous
Dawn will look more and more bizarre as she gets older too. Imagine what she will look like in ten years time! 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think Tanya ever just fancies kicking back at home and watching a box set. She's literally always out out dressed up to the nines partying.

Reactions: 8
Do you think Tanya ever just fancies kicking back at home and watching a box set. She's literally always out out dressed up to the nines partying.
It's probably not as much fun doing a line at home.
In reality, it's probably pre-records and she's sat at home in a tracksuit, being a scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s bad enough women having loads of work done, but I think it’s even worse when men do it.
Men look so much nicer growing old gracefully. George Clooney looks much hotter now with his grey hair than when he was dark haired. There’s something really creepy and incredibly vain about a man having work done and dying their hair. I do get the having hair transplants part though.
Sorry if this sounds sexist, but IMO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I used to watch him play football when he played for Blackburn and he wasn't that bad looking, now he has just ruined himself. It's not good.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.