The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya & lystra are in Dubai, they are on salt baes
(nusr_ et) The fella in the black glove who throws salt on the meat 🙄
But no mention on either of there stories.. are they trying to avoid isolating I wonder 🤷🏼‍♀️
that whole table looks so trashy 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had a nose then, who is this guy😂😂 and how does he have over 30 million followers 😳

Very sneaky. Bet Dawn will drop Tanya in it when she finds out she’s there too. Essential work, my arse!

Reactions: 7
You could be right, and they should mix the diversity up. They had Magali, Ampika and Leilani (mixed race) but they don’t stay. Maybe they’re scared of the resident racist.
Probably. Dawn was nasty to every single one.

Reactions: 4
Salt baes , the whole thing looks so cringeworthy
A Liverpool “MUA” and “influencer” was in Dubai the other week and Salt Bae asked to take photos and videos of her 4 month old little girl, and she gladly let the bleeping Pervy fucker do it! 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Isn’t Tanya putting her husband’s professional football team at risk. Not sure his team would be too happy if they knew, if she isolates away from him, fair enough but I can’t see that at all !

No they wouldn't , I don't think her husband is in the starting eleven but he can still infect them.

Reactions: 2
Am I right in thinking they have approx four little dogs at home 🤔 obv they will be looked after whilst they are on this seemingly endless trip to Dubai , but is it not a bit rubbish to leave them for so long .
I know they go away a lot , but if we left ours for such a lengthy period they would seriously pine for us , and it would really affect them .
I would have also thought ‘our Ash ‘ would not want to be constantly out of the country when his parents are in such poor health . They made such a big deal of how great they were letting his parents move in to ‘Warford Hall ‘ yet they no longer seem to be a priority 😢 .
I was quite surprised, considering they told everyone that they'd moved them into Warford Hall, to see on insta his mum is now in a nursing home and his dad lives alone, its not hard to find dads insta, I think they must have set it up for him so he could "keep in touch" but it looked like he'd had an awful fall a couple of weeks ago, his face was all cut and bruised and they delivered a wheel chair to him.

her youngest kids are still pretty young so you’d think as a family they’d be more active.

so has ester ever looked after her kid? She moved into Dawns crack den without her?
Thats not one of your personal photos a few pages back is it Ooh?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you are looking for a hilarious thread have a look at Sallie AXL’s or Kate Hayes, you won’t be disappointed 🤣

Reactions: 8
I was quite surprised, considering they told everyone that they'd moved them into Warford Hall, to see on insta his mum is now in a nursing home and his dad lives alone, its not hard to find dads insta, I think they must have set it up for him so he could "keep in touch" but it looked like he'd had an awful fall a couple of weeks ago, his face was all cut and bruised and they delivered a wheel chair to him.

Thank you!!

@Helen there might be a problem with attachments.
🤣

I’ve no idea where the photos of Ashley have gone but I think that might have been reattached with something else 🤣 thankfully not mine 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thank you!!

@Helen there might be a problem with attachments.
🤣

I’ve no idea where the photos of Ashley have gone but I think that might have been reattached with something else 🤣 thankfully not mine 🤣
Oh good!!! Thought that might be your feet with your kids in your living room 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

first sign of lockdown 1 Dawn moved Terry & Maureen out of Watford Hall but moved Skulpt clinic manager (& her kid) in....

But our Dawn is all about family... but not about caring for them it seems...🤭🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.