The Real Housewives Of.. #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The man isn't the passionate type, he's very pragmatic and to the point, so I feel like it's just a loveless marriage. Or else, he would filed for divorce already. :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Hey all new to this thread just binged watched RHONJ so I’m all caught up. Which series would recommend next? I’m swaying between Beverly hills or NY? Help!

Anyone know anything about the All-star housewives show? Has it already been on? Where can I watch it? Or did I dream it?!

Anyone know anything about the All-star housewives show? Has it already been on? Where can I watch it? Or did I dream it?!
Do you mean the ultimate girls trip, it's on Hayu, season 2 coming out later this year!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.