The Real Housewives Of.. #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread, my peach/diamond/mojito/apple/champagne/ any other item holders πŸ’€

Leaving this here because im dying for the new RHOBH news 🀣🀣🀣

any guesses? Mine are …

πŸ’Ž LVP return (I wish!)
πŸ’Ž Yolanda return (apparently she’s good friends with garcelle and they’ve been filming)
πŸ’Ž Teddi return (boo!😒)
πŸ’Ž Kim Richards return …. πŸ‘€
πŸ’Ž Rinna quits 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

OMFG it looks amazeballs.....
It looks like I'm going to be feeling really bad for Jennifer Aydin.... I mean when Jackie is her emotional support we know this tit is going to be AMAZEBALLS lol πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

I'm sooooo beyond excited it's unreal xoxox

Looks like Delores is going to be the flipping tables lunatic

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

OMFG it looks amazeballs.....
It looks like I'm going to be feeling really bad for Jennifer Aydin.... I mean when Jackie is her emotional support we know this tit is going to be AMAZEBALLS lol πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

I'm sooooo beyond excited it's unreal xoxox

Looks like Delores is going to be the flipping tables lunatic
"popp my love bubble" sounds like Vicki and her love tank :ROFLMAO: NJ is really the only long running one that has been consistently entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nose Job

Well I thought this series was going to be about her affair being exposed by Margaret
it makes her whole fce look totally different, and not in a good way.. she is way too young to be having surgery like that imo

Reactions: 3
This thread is going to be kicking off big time come the premiere...can't wait...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Reactions: 7
I’m excited for NJ!!! It looks so good.

caught up with SLC - Mary needs to go.She is just vile and what she said to Jenny was so unnecessary. She knows what she is doing as well. Also, Lisa, what is going on there.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.