The Real Housewives Of.. #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm rewatching new jersey, season 3, the christening, wtf, Teresa loves to stir the tit, she loads the gun and let's someone else fire it, she really is a witch!

Reactions: 7
I'm rewatching new jersey, season 3, the christening, wtf, Teresa loves to stir the tit, she loads the gun and let's someone else fire it, she really is a witch!
Are you watching that on hayu? It doesn’t have episode one on mine of season 3 it’s been like that since I got it, very strange. I’d love to rewatch that episode again.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Are you watching that on hayu? It doesn’t have episode one on mine of season 3 it’s been like that since I got it, very strange. I’d love to rewatch that episode again.
Yes it's on my Hayu, that's weird it's not on yours :(

Funny when you rewatch how your opinions change, I used to like Caroline, but now she's doing my head in, I'm ff when she's on screen!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That's a lot of girls for one franchise.

No, it's a good thing. A lot of her lies and her lavish lifestyle were both documented on the show. That's why the prosecution subpoenaed bravo to get the unaired footage of this season.
I don't think it's good at all, the last season was all about her, she should give the money bravo are paying her to those victims, I don't believe a word she says.

I don't think it's good at all, the last season was all about her, she should give the money bravo are paying her to those victims, I don't believe a word she says.
I know we all think she's guilty. ( and more than by association; in my opinion, I'm pretty she knew and willingly took part in the scheme) but as far as we knows she's neither charged nor convicted yet. Might as well keep getting her on record lying her way through it than her disappearing and being taken care of by that weird Vegas Mogul (rumored new boyfriend).

I know we all think she's guilty. ( and more than by association; in my opinion, I'm pretty she knew and willingly took part in the scheme) but as far as we knows she's neither charged nor convicted yet. Might as well keep getting her on record lying her way through it than her disappearing and being taken care of by that weird Vegas Mogul (rumored new boyfriend).
I'm just bored of it being on the show tbh, oh what's this about a Vegas mogul??

What the hell happened to Lisa Rinna's daughter?

Screenshot_20211222-204458_Instagram.jpg

When I saw the picture I couldn't recognise her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What the hell happened to Lisa Rinna's daughter?

View attachment 939341

When I saw the picture I couldn't recognise her.
Oh she totally ruined her face and she was such a natural pretty girl to begin with their was no need. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I think their mother puts huge amounts of pressure on them to look perfect. I googled her age and she’s only 20 :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm wondering how bat tit crazy the casting director of RHBH actually is??
I don't know if many ppl here are old enough to remember Diana Jenkins and her book Room 23 which apparently is based on actual events.
Also incymi she's friends with Chris Brown... Just saying 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh she totally ruined her face and she was such a natural pretty girl to begin with their was no need. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I think their mother puts huge amounts of pressure on them to look perfect. I googled her age and she’s only 20 :oops:
You are joking, she's only 20????
Ive just googled, my god, she really is only 20, wtaf!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.