The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve now finished! NY, NJ, OC, Dallas, Potomac, Melbourne and BH.
Is Atlanta worth starting?
also, the other series like MiamI, Sydney etc, only have one or two series. Were they cancelled? Are they worth bothering with?
I watch them all on Hayu and I bloody love them 🥳
Definitely watch Atlanta. Sydney was crazy 😳 I know they are currently filming a season of miami but I've never watched it before.

Reactions: 2
also, the other series like MiamI, Sydney etc, only have one or two series. Were they cancelled? Are they worth bothering with?
I wasn't a fan of Atlanta, and the last couple of seasons were pretty dire imo!
I always recommend housewives of Vancouver, just for shock value!!
Other series on Hayu, below deck, vanderpumo rules, Shahs of sunset are a good watch.

Reactions: 4
I loved Miami, Vancouver is also good (again cancelled after1/2 series)

Reactions: 3
She's an ignorant cow. Appalling behaviour.
100% agree! She is vile! Who goes into someone's home for the first time and immediately insults them?? Everything she said and did at the dinner table was disgusting. I'm done with this season of NY. I can't stand Ramona anymore and watching a bunch of middle age women drool over young strippers is just not my idea of entertaining. Maybe if Dorinda and Bethenny come back I'll watch but NY sucks now

Reactions: 8
I was sat CRINGING watching Ramona at that dinner party 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I have just started Pontomac - 15 minutes in and I know I'm going to love it!

Reactions: 7
The earlier seasons of Atlanta were good the last few seasons have been awful. I’d suggest Vancouver next, Jody is a real nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 7
i'm watching NJ on itvbe with teresa about to get back from prison. I was shocked jaqueline's husband admitted to losing money

i'm watching NJ on itvbe with teresa about to get back from prison. I was shocked jaqueline's husband admitted to losing money
That was the season Jaqueline went a bit nuts, but she seemed to be dealing with a lot with her son Nicholas, I felt sorry for her.

Reactions: 8
The earlier seasons of Atlanta were good the last few seasons have been awful. I’d suggest Vancouver next, Jody is a real nasty piece of work.
I was just coming on to say about Jody. State of her and to think she has the right to talk about morals!
Nasty witch, but I am here for it!

Reactions: 5
NY atm, Luanne is even more self centred now she doesn't drink

Reactions: 5
I've just signed up with Hayu... NY, season 13, what's happened to it! This must be one of the worst in the series. Such a disappointment and so boring. :(

Reactions: 9

Lisa Rinna on WWHL last night answering why she is not going after Erika for the truth like she did Denise and if she thinks Erika was involved.

Why was she wearing the sunglasses?

Lisa Rinna on WWHL last night answering why she is not going after Erika for the truth like she did Denise and if she thinks Erika was involved.

i bet she has had some kind of surgery or something

I've just signed up with Hayu... NY, season 13, what's happened to it! This must be one of the worst in the series. Such a disappointment and so boring. :(
I think after a while they just need a whole new cast, it gets stale imo.
Luanne's cabaret in the season i am watching is just cringe, also I don't like her but i think it is so irresponsible of the other women to bring alcohol into her house when she is still clearly battling with staying sober

that whole outfit just looks like a 1970s costume party. her fashion sense is among the worst in the group imo, I half watched that, she really feels like she is the "main" housewife doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
None of them have anything happening!
Luann is boring when not drinking and getting arrested
Sonja is still trying to find a rich husband and getting stupid drunk
Ramona is showing her ignorant privileged self as always
Leah only has her converting to Judaism
Eboni is talking about big important things but it's not HW drama

They're stale and boring and desperately need big interesting dramatic personalities for next season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.