The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone a watching nyc on itv be? How bizarre is luannes spare room? A bedroom with a kitchen?
I'm watching this season. The kitchen in the is not very countess like lol. Haven't seen this weeks episode yet... hopefully better than the last 2! They need Dorinda and Bethenny back!

Reactions: 3
The rumour was that he had raped Springsteens ex
I can't believe I've never hear that before! Just googled "harry hamlin rumors" and you really have to dig to read about rape accusations. If you search HH rape, then stories come up. Why would this be so hidden? Why didn't he go down with the other slime during #metoo? It's not some no name girl... If it's true he needs to be in jail

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The rumour was that he had raped Springsteens ex
Interesting that Lisa Rinna (randomly) brought up that Harry blacklisted a friend who raped someone and said he couldn’t support him…if these rumours are true.

Also if it is true it, Lisa’s reaction makes sense a lot more.

Plus Julianne stopped working in 1997 as apparently she never recovered from the attack and instead of supporting her Lisa buried it. Lisa and Harry married in 1997.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow that’s all I have to say about HH if this is true. They do not deserve any airtime. Disgusts me Bravo supporting such people.

Reactions: 4
Interesting that Lisa Rinna (randomly) brought up that Harry blacklisted a friend who raped someone and said he couldn’t support him…if these rumours are true.

Plus Julianne stopped working in 1997 as apparently she never recovered from the attack and instead of supporting her Lisa buried it. Lisa and Harry married in 1997.
I read the rumours ages ago and I was shocked Rinna brought that story up. I don't know if she is planting seeds to be able to say it isn't true, because Harry doesn't support rapists and can refer back to that story. I found it very jarring.

Reactions: 6

Lisa killing the rumor so Harry's career wouldn't end makes sense but where is Bruce in all this? They were married at the time and rumors are him and Julianne divorced because Bruce cheated. If someone raped your wife wouldn't you do something? Wouldn't he ruin Harry? Is Bruce a piece of tit that would turn his back on her? It's all very f'ed up!

Reactions: 2
Watching more of the new season of RHOBH, Crystal reminds of the mean girls I met at school. The ones who thought they were better than you. And I wish she would stop going on about Sutton barging in on her.

It was cancelled but they changed their minds and it's supposed to be released Oct 15
I can see it being a dud, the amount of legal issues they would have if Kim actually told the truth would be insane.

Reactions: 7
Watching more of the new season of RHOBH, Crystal reminds of the mean girls I met at school. The ones who thought they were better than you. And I wish she would stop going on about Sutton barging in on her.

I can see it being a dud, the amount of legal issues they would have if Kim actually told the truth would be insane.
Totally agree about Crystal! 100% a I'm better than you mean girl. She's going on as if Sutton is some creepy sex offender. Sutton knocked and walked out when she saw Crystal. I don't like Crystal at all

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So I’ve now finished! NY, NJ, OC, Dallas, Potomac, Melbourne and BH.
Is Atlanta worth starting?
also, the other series like MiamI, Sydney etc, only have one or two series. Were they cancelled? Are they worth bothering with?
I watch them all on Hayu and I bloody love them 🥳

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.