The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on last weeks episodes now, I find it bizarre Kyle wouldn’t defend Lisa V last season, her friend, but thinks that Brandi, a one time enemy, doesn’t lie?! Something is definitely up there. I’m just at the beginning of the Rome trip!
Kyle defended Lisa loads and Lisa didn’t care. She was the master manipulator in the group and knew she could get away with whatever because she had Kyle on side. Lisa made those comments about Mo cheating in front of Portia, told Brandi to bring the magazines on the trip. She was a crappy “friend”

Reactions: 7
Kyle defended Lisa loads and Lisa didn’t care. She was the master manipulator in the group and knew she could get away with whatever because she had Kyle on side. Lisa made those comments about Mo cheating in front of Portia, told Brandi to bring the magazines on the trip. She was a crappy “friend”
exactly I dont know why Kyle and everyone else put up with lvp for so long. I'm glad shes no longer in it, I resented her earning money for the show

Reactions: 4
Giggy was the only positive about the pair of them. I loved Lisa in the 1st couple of seasons but started going off of her pretty quick.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched Overserved with Lisa Vanderpump? I've just downloaded the series.

Has anyone watched Overserved with Lisa Vanderpump? I've just downloaded the series.
Yes it’s absolutely awful. Lisa seems really awkward and Ken shuffling around looking like he’s not sure what is going on. I never make it through an entire episode.

I've just gotten up to 'pantygate' in RHOBH S7. This is where Erika rocks up to a drinks do with a tiny dress on and no knickers, then when she's called out on it, starts playing the victim. Sorry love, you turn up to an evening out with your bleep on display and claim it's an 'accident' Purlease. PK was massively turned on though which is why Dorit got so arsey though to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just gotten up to 'pantygate' in RHOBH S7. This is where Erika rocks up to a drinks do with a tiny dress on and no knickers, then when she's called out on it, starts playing the victim. Sorry love, you turn up to an evening out with your bleep on display and claim it's an 'accident' Purlease. PK was massively turned on though which is why Dorit got so arsey though to be fair.
god that was so insane, typical BH how that drama dragged on for what seemed like ages, Dorit was definitely really insecure about it, she wouldn't have cared so much otherwise

Reactions: 6
See Nene is exactly why you have to stick with it, she’s got the best one liners
‘Close your legs to married men!’
‘Mr Lindsay Lohan’s Daddy’
‘I said what I said!’
‘So nasty and so rude’
‘Now why am I in it?!’
When she gets unlikeable is when it started to lose its shine, IMO

Once Porsha Phaedra and Kenya turn up it gets great! So season 3 and upwards haha

Nene's one liners always get me 🤣 my favourite being the one about taking her Trump check to the bank and he just repeating "boop" over and over again.

Atlanta is definitely one of the more entertaining of the franchise.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See Nene is exactly why you have to stick with it, she’s got the best one liners
‘Close your legs to married men!’
‘Mr Lindsay Lohan’s Daddy’
‘I said what I said!’
‘So nasty and so rude’
‘Now why am I in it?!’
When she gets unlikeable is when it started to lose its shine, IMO

Once Porsha Phaedra and Kenya turn up it gets great! So season 3 and upwards haha
Such a bizarre alternate universe experience, Nene Leakes and Lindsay Lohans dad getting into it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
anyone watching NH on itvbe? it seems like this season has been really short, apart from the Denise thing not much seems to have happened

anyone watching NH on itvbe? it seems like this season has been really short, apart from the Denise thing not much seems to have happened
Was literally just thinking that! And there’s a lot of flashbacks to ‘three weeks ago’ etc footage about lunch dates etc that we haven’t seen? And I’m assuming the confessionals changed slightly halfway through because they were filmed in the early days of COVID
Edited to add bc I’m slightly behind its a shame Erikas Broadway stint was cut short! Whether she’s in the wrong over the money thing or not we can’t deny she worked hard for Broadway and was so excited to achieve a dream of hers!

Reactions: 1
Was literally just thinking that! And there’s a lot of flashbacks to ‘three weeks ago’ etc footage about lunch dates etc that we haven’t seen? And I’m assuming the confessionals changed slightly halfway through because they were filmed in the early days of COVID
Edited to add bc I’m slightly behind its a shame Erikas Broadway stint was cut short! Whether she’s in the wrong over the money thing or not we can’t deny she worked hard for Broadway and was so excited to achieve a dream of hers!
Yeah I have more respect for Erika than the rest of the girls, even if she annoys me a lot for various reasons, she did work her way up (albeit with the help of men) whereas a lot of the rest seem to have been born wealthy and then married wealthy. The only thing I found interesting in this season (except the insane Denise thing) was the fact that there was quite a lot of insight into how much the production crew are involved during filming. For once I am actually interested to see the reunion show though

Yeah I have more respect for Erika than the rest of the girls, even if she annoys me a lot for various reasons, she did work her way up (albeit with the help of men) whereas a lot of the rest seem to have been born wealthy and then married wealthy. The only thing I found interesting in this season (except the insane Denise thing) was the fact that there was quite a lot of insight into how much the production crew are involved during filming. For once I am actually interested to see the reunion show though
She did work her way up with the help of men but it does seem as though she allowed her husband to have his career she was just bringing up her son. She doesn't appear to have started her career until some few years later I think she was just a lawyer's wife for a period of time.

Reactions: 2
She did work her way up with the help of men but it does seem as though she allowed her husband to have his career she was just bringing up her son. She doesn't appear to have started her career until some few years later I think she was just a lawyer's wife for a period of time.
She didn’t even bring up her son - she left him with her parents while she went to NY to make it! She hit the jackpot with Tom, no doubt about it - remember she was dancing and stripping and finally waitressing when they met.

I am watching the new OC series on itvbe, I used to like shannon but she is coming across as such a snob this season. Also random, but this must be the only franchise that has no one from the original cast? I am finding this a snooze fest so far

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.