The Real Housewives #12 Money can’t buy you class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miami was good, loved Kiki calling out Lisa, saying everything we all think about her, especially ' I didn't just lay on my back and get fucked by a plastic surgeon '!!! Lisa was a witch in her reply, can she go on pause, or come back as a friend and let's have Kiki full time (there's so much we don't know about her)

Also, Adriana is 58, she looks absolutely amazing!
Lenny and Lisa deserve eachother. Those kids don't stand a chance with such assholes as parents, but logan is showing promising signs he may go against his genetics

I hope Kiki becomes full time would love to know more about her, and she's actually worthy of a housewives cheque.

Astounding that annemarie rhobh, sai rhony, robyn rhop are housewives but adriana, marysol and Kiki are friends of

Reactions: 11
Miami was good, loved Kiki calling out Lisa, saying everything we all think about her, especially ' I didn't just lay on my back and get fucked by a plastic surgeon '!!! Lisa was a witch in her reply, can she go on pause, or come back as a friend and let's have Kiki full time (there's so much we don't know about her)

Also, Adriana is 58, she looks absolutely amazing!
The more I see of Lisa the more I dislike her. She is just an awful person, I hope for the sake of the children they spend more time with nannies than either of their parents.

I think Adriana needs to get rid of her boobs,/get a new boob job they look awful imo

Reactions: 10
The more I see of Lisa the more I dislike her. She is just an awful person, I hope for the sake of the children they spend more time with nannies than either of their parents.

I think Adriana needs to get rid of her boobs,/get a new boob job they look awful imo
Some of the stuff these women wear look so uncomfortable on their boobs, like theym squished in too tight!!!

Anyone watch below deck? Did I see Jill Zarin on the preview?

Reactions: 4
Lenny and Lisa deserve eachother. Those kids don't stand a chance with such assholes as parents, but logan is showing promising signs he may go against his genetics

I hope Kiki becomes full time would love to know more about her, and she's actually worthy of a housewives cheque.

Astounding that annemarie rhobh, sai rhony, robyn rhop are housewives but adriana, marysol and Kiki are friends of
Yeah the friends of in Miami are alot better than some fulltime ones

Why did fancy pants take a 5 year break from OC? Didn’t realise I liked her that much and now it’s it’s the first season without her I miss her 🤣

Also loopy Lydia is back 🤣

Anyone watch below deck? Did I see Jill Zarin on the preview?
You're absolutely spot on.
I thought I saw her also and she passed a comment about chief stew having a bell attatched to them so she could buzz her when wanting service 🤣🤣🤣

On another note @Maid22 I know you're watching Traitors US...can't wait for tonight's episode 😂😂😂

Also see here Ms. Avoid responsibility is getting her own little spin off 🙄🙄
---
New thread xxx

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.