The Real Housewives #12 Money can’t buy you class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next Saturday!
This is going to be subtitled surely, I can't cope with that, housewives haven't been that good lately, I normally have it on in background, sitting there and reading subtitles, I'll await to see opinions of it on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I loved Ladies of London so much.

" A poisonous dwarf in polyester" will stay with me forever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is going to be subtitled surely, I can't cope with that, housewives haven't been that good lately, I normally have it on in background, sitting there and reading subtitles, I'll await to see opinions of it on here!
That’s why I struggled with Lagos and Durban - to much concentration!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ladies of London is iconic. Caroline stanbury was so good, she ruined herself doing dubai housewives, her husband was hot too. How do you go from cem to that scrawny manchild Sergio

I also loved Danish caroline, dunno her surname. She was so eccentric, reminded me a bit Sonya

• Heart
LoL was good but I kind of wish they hadn't had the Americans on it just because parts of it became UK v US rather than just London HWs. The blonde American was a bit odd, I think on the 2nd season she had a really rough pregnancy (as in bed ridden for months) then when her daughter was literally 2 weeks old she left her with the nanny and flew to America for a party. I know each to their own but that was extreme!

Lisa is irritating on Miami. I appreciate its a hard time for her but she's not going to be destitute is she? Watching Julia talk about why she doesn't pray/go to church was so heartbreaking.

Reactions: 9
Ladies of London is iconic. Caroline stanbury was so good, she ruined herself doing dubai housewives, her husband was hot too. How do you go from cem to that scrawny manchild Sergio

I also loved Danish caroline, dunno her surname. She was so eccentric, reminded me a bit Sonya
I fully think she had a mid life crisis (Caroline Stanbury) She had a gorgeous life with a lovely husband and after that show she seemed think she was a mega celebrity and thought she was meant for better things. Hence the child groom, face lift etc - my god - it’s beyond strange.

Reactions: 6
@StuffyWuffy that was so sad about Julia and what she's been through, then you have Lisa, who is just out for what she can get.

@StuffyWuffy that was so sad about Julia and what she's been through, then you have Lisa, who is just out for what she can get.
That scene on the boat with those dolls was just awful, poor Julia. She's the only cast member I actually like and seems genuine

Reactions: 12
That scene on the boat with those dolls was just awful, poor Julia. She's the only cast member I actually like and seems genuine
That was sad for her, I only like her and Nicole. Though I do like Kiki sometimes, especially when she says enough of Lenny!!

Reactions: 13
I don't know what older towie is, I wanted to give it a try Cheshire sounded almost exotic to me 🤭

NOW Ladies of London was so great, so entertaining, it was perfect, there's 3 seasons, and I was HEARTBROKEN when it got cancelled.
That was a cast full of characters. Caroline losing her company, the americans with their debilititating people pleasing syndrome, the danish baroness had very "deeply unhinged but very pretty" vibes. Montagu making date balls and trying to save that castle. Aaaah IT WAS GREAT
American here with a question for the Brit’s or Europeans in general 🙋‍♀️ was Caroline’s concierge gift buying business a ”normal” business in the UK? I can’t think of anything similar in the US. So I never really understood it too well. The closest thing we have to it is a personal shopper.

American here with a question for the Brit’s or Europeans in general 🙋‍♀️ was Caroline’s concierge gift buying business a ”normal” business in the UK? I can’t think of anything similar in the US. So I never really understood it too well. The closest thing we have to it is a personal shopper.
I'm from mainland Europe, and the closest thing I know of would be my father's credit card lol. They offer a concierge service, and you can ask them to deliver flowers and gifts. They even help you search for antiques or book a seat for the opera. I'm pretty sure my father never used it, so I don't know how specific you can get with your asks.

I'm from mainland Europe, and the closest thing I know of would be my father's credit card lol. They offer a concierge service, and you can ask them to deliver flowers and gifts. They even help you search for antiques or book a seat for the opera. I'm pretty sure my father never used it, so I don't know how specific you can get with your asks.
I know that Amex provides that for Americans. That’s how Kyle was able to get that Rolex hand delivered during a cast trip a few seasons ago.

Reactions: 1
  • Haha
Excellent news, I'm not a fan of Kandi and her angry small husband!!!!
Kandi storyline has played out much. I also think kenya should go, she never shows her true life. They need a full recast none of the current women are good enough

Kandi storyline has played out much. I also think kenya should go, she never shows her true life. They need a full recast none of the current women are good enough
I stopped watching, a full recast would be a good idea!

Reactions: 1
I stopped watching, a full recast would be a good idea!
You think that then you see the new RHONY and your like ah maybe not.

Feel like they are all running out of steam. Salt Lake was brilliant but unless they hire another crackpot like Monica again for the next series I'm not sure it'll be much good

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You think that then you see the new RHONY and your like ah maybe not.

Feel like they are all running out of steam. Salt Lake was brilliant but unless they hire another crackpot like Monica again for the next series I'm not sure it'll be much good
Yeah good point, I didn't like the new NY!

I haven't watched the latest season of salt lake, got abit bored of the black eye drama! Reading on here, think I'll have to watch it!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.