Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I think since teresa is done with them people feel they can now talk out about the gorgas without having Teresa come for them. In my opinion the gorgas fucked up big time with the wedding. They moaned melissa wasnt in the wedding, so teresa asked her, she declined. They moaned Melissa's mother wasn't invited so teresa invited her and she also declined. But they still made issues out of it. Like I wouldn't be asking my sister in laws mother to my wedding unless we were very close, which they aren't
The Gorgas imo are very fame hungry amd make up shite storylines to stay relevant. Doesn't make Teresa any less of a cunt though imo and I hate the housewives that brown nose her

Reactions: 8

Maid22

VIP Member
I may be the only person thinking that’s great.
I would never sign a prenup. Marriage is not a business arrangement.
Their marriage has lasted a long time.
Do you think Larsa is making false accusations ?

I am on Nicole’s side on this one.
Whoever said Alexia and Theresa are alike I cannot unsee it.
I cannot believe how Marysol & Alexia are diminishing what Nicole says about her father.
He was so embarrassing and self indulgent. I can understand why Nicole has a lot of anger towards him.
I agree that marriage isn't a business arrangement, but these 'celebs' are always going on about it!!

I'm also on Nicole's side, other folks don't know whats gone on in her life with her father, I thought he was an awful old drunk man, and Marysol was practically flirting with him! Also loved her for univiting Larsa and the way she did it, am really liking her this season!!!

• Sick

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
If bravo release a RH calendar, these are the husbands I need to feature
Apollo
Mauricio
Eddie judge
Happy Eddie
Simon van kempen (red leather trousers are a must, he can be the devil for october/halloween)
Evan
Russell
PK (he'd make a great easter bunny with his dumb new teeth)

I know that isn't 12 men but Mauricio, Evan and Apollo can feature more than once

• Haha

Isthatso?

Yolanda is a hustler- no mistake about it. Her divorce from Hadid (bedridden for a year) was very similar to Foster’s.

How I’ve retained this trivia I’ve no idea!

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Bad move Robyn, sharing this on your podcast and not the show. She was having a tough season with fans, now this? Won't help her popularity. And selling the details on her patreon?? Not cool. "Juan was bored" JUAN IS A PIECE OF SHIT! Why did she marry him??? He cheated while they were married and they divorced because of it, now he cheats while they're engaged. Robyn has zero self worth. I liked Juan until he said it was unattractive that she was depressed during covid. Any partner that won't stand by you and try and uplift you during difficult times is no partner.

The only thing I will say in Robyns defence - she did not get involved in the Chris "accusations", she was on his side and she did not expose Karen until Karen exposed her. I believe every word said about Karen because not even her friends are trying to defend her. Even her buddy Candiace shared a story about Karen cheating. If Robyn and Juan were going through this right before the season and she didn't want to do it on camera, I can't blame her... working through something like this might not be so good for you to do on TV, but to share it now on her podcast, that's bullshit

KindnessWins

Really? Dragging a child into the mix and mentioning drugs???
I agree that’s it’s not the best “analogy” to use, however I’m sure Gia is 22 and not a child. She actually handled the situation so well, much better than her mum. And accepted Jackie’s apology and reminded Teresa how shit she felt when there was cheating rumours going around about her and Joe.

As much as I think Teresa is crazy stupid, she seems such a good mum and her girls do seem lovely

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Thanks hunni❤❤❤ Missed you too!!!
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year (@Lmkgirl a VERY healthy year for you!! ❤)

Sorry we went home to Ireland for the holidays and as soon as I was officially on vacation from work I put my laptop and social media away. Hope everyone had a wonderful time over the holidays. Missed you all

Can't believe I was late for the news that Rinna is not coming back 🥳🥳🥳 She went too far this last season on the show and on social media. Her head got way too big and she needs at least a pause from the show. It's become us vs. them and just take downs. I miss genuine friendships and fun on RHOBH and maybe Kyle and Erika without Rinna might help bring fun back

I was really disappointed in Jen getting 6.5 years. She had been doing this for over a DECADE. They had emails of her laughing at the elderly people she scammed. The judge was known to be lenient and thought RHOSLC is a scripted show. I wish the government had straightened that fact out! And she sold merchandise making fun of her arrest. She had zero remorse. One good thing is that part of her plea deal means she has to serve 80% of her sentence. She no getting out early for "good behaviour" (could Jen act good???) nor for the drug treatment program!
Ohhhh it's great seeing you back hunni xxx
Hoping you and your family have a healthy 2023 🙏❤❤❤

I've been slacking on my RH shows 😯😯 I have been watching GOT which I had never seen....but I've done all 80 episodes now so back to Real Housewives business and catch up 😍😍

• Heart

Kiki999

I didn't know about the paedophile thing! But didn't her son also get a DUI? Which considering Frankie is even worse than it would be ina normal family situation(its awful anyway). She is the epitome of rich privilege
---

Exactly, those comments about Russian women were awful. And as someone from the Latina community how does she not see the damage drug dealing and the drug trade is doing across Central and Latin America? Being involved in (and profiting massively from that) is one of the worst things you can do imo
If you check twitter it's been outed that one of his charges was lewed acts with a child between 12-15

• Wow
  • Sick

Restless Native

VIP Member
I'm so over Melissa and Joe v Teresa and Louis, it's just not entertaining. I can't stand Teresa, not saying Melissa and Joe haven't and don't do the wrong thing but she is so dumb and aggressive.

Tbh I thought both Louis and Joe's stories sounded plausible but Louis if true just makes him sound stupid. He put up all that money and just lost it because he hadn't already agreed with Joe what the spilt would be? Doesn't make sense.
I've gave up after a few episodes. I'm sooooo over Teresa v the Gorgas

• Heart

KindnessWins

If you watch the season where Lisa lost her Dad she actually says that you can’t blame your actions on your grief. She was such a different person in the earlier seasons but never actually downright mean. Same for Erika, she was always a bit off or stand offish but never as vile as she is now.
I liked her until the whole “ Munchausen” storyline with Yolanda. I felt that was completely unnecessary and horrible to view. It was also the first time I saw Kyle and LVP as massive manipulators as they had discussed it with Rinna previously but sat quiet with Yolanda was give Lisa her character.

I’m glad she’s gone too but would have loved for Kim Richards / Brandi / Denise to have come back and take her down

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
Teresa is a narcissist. It’s blatantly obvious and she gets worse as the seasons go on. She definitely has a personality disorder and NPD is it.

• Heart

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I dislike both Joe and Melissa but I don't think he'd hit Melissa. I do believe that he would punch a wall or break something in frustration

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I really didn't want her fired, I wanted to see her getting dragged next season

View attachment 1933229

I believe he got heated with her, I don't really believe he would fire her on WWHL. If he was that upset about her admitting the affair on her podcast but not the show, I think he would have called her for a meeting or cancelled her on WWHL. But when we get heated, things come flying out of our mouths so I guess we'll know for sure on Sunday

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
RHoM

Nicole sending the disinvite was so petty but this is what I expect and deserve from my housewives. I do think her dad shouldve had a plus one invite, why was adriana allowed to bring her bf but her own dad can't bring a girlfriend. There were so many people at that party that she wouldn't have noticed her presence and I think it would've stopped her dad from getting too drunk

Alexia, I've said it once and I'll say it again she and Teresa are twins, they are so dumb particularly in arguments. I don't want them to change tho they are queens of their franchises

Please can someone tell me why rhoslc reunion will be a 3 parter? The season was awful and you could easily wrap everything up in one episode

evie1975

VIP Member
I actually preferred Dallas, really wasn't a fan of SLC from the start!!!
LeeAnne “I didn’t grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth; I grew up with a lot of things in my hands...but they’re not knives, they are just hands...I put them to work quite well.”
BATSHIT crazy!

• Haha