Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
RHOM:
Not surprised at Julia going to a botanica shop, she always reminded me of the witch in old folktales.
Young Alexia really was drop dead gorgeous. I can't pinpoint what she's done to her face exactly, but I don't like it.
Not Larsa inventing herself moroccan grandparents. If this was true, we would have heard about it years ago.
I feel like everyone needs a positive presence like Guerdy in their life. She always has something nice to say.
This whole cast is gorgeous, unmatched energy.
Marysol, my love, my bestest friend, you're feeling weird cause you live on alcohol and your body is shutting down, not because someone is doing brujeria on you.
Julia and Adriana can't expect everyone to vibe with spirituality, religious people don't like that.

Reactions: 8

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I think some of them open up a bit more in RHUGT. Gizelle is still like a closed book but I genuinely don't think she has much going on in her own life
This is what kills me about her though.
She was the First Lady of a megachurch, a big deal in the states, especially in the denomination she was in. Her ex husband impregnated a teenage congregation member! That’s a whole heap of material!
She just had her uterus removed, a huge surgery linked to health issues prevalent within the black community.She decided to keep it low key. Her daughters are getting ready to leave home, could be a storyline about the kind of unis they choose, that’s been done before. But instead she likes to ask everyone else questions. It’s weak.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Merry Christmas to all 💗💗💗💗💗
I hope ye all had the day ye wanted today whether ye celebrate or not....love ye all 😍

• Heart

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
There's a theory that Margaret has dirt on a few of the housewives Melissa especially and that's why they won't stand up to her. She had nothing on teresa that's why she called Margaret out

LockdownLurker2020

Omg i know this isnt housewives related but does anyone watch Vanderpump Rules? Have you seen that Ariana and sandoval have split because he’s allegedly cheated with Raquel? 😱 im so shocked

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
I must admit Joe & Melissa have no storyline without Teresa. They never have. But I don’t like they get the full blame of the feud between the families.
Let’s be real Theresa is and was jealous of Melissa. Melissa got the man Theresa wanted.
He’s a strong man, provider, loves and dotes on his wife. She was always competing with them. Go back to the first series both the Gorgas & Guidice’s houses look like gothic Disney castles. 🤣
The reason the Guidices went to prison was because they were competing against the Gorgas and acquaintances around them.
They got caught and blamed the Gorgas.
Now Teresa & Gia are desperate to point the blame at the Gorgas. Gia forgets her parents were fraudsters and they chose dirty money over looking after their family with what they had.

Melissa & Joe did not have to look after the kids.
Personally I would have as that’s my character and I believe family should help one another.
Melissa & Joe had their own family commitments and they shouldn’t be scrutinised or expected to look after their nieces.
Teresa & Joe had enough money they could have a full time live in Nanny or something.

Louie is so red I cannot take him seriously. I felt Louie was winding Joe up. He knew he was angry so let him make a fool of himself and then he retracted and was trying to make the peace. I think he’s looking for air time.

I love Paulie and his Irish accent. He does look like Buzz light year. 🤣 He’s definitely a great man for Dolores as she needed a strong man who puts Frank in his place. I like Frank but it’s time for Dolores to find love without him being in the frame.

Gosh I am so over NJ family feud. I wish they changed the cast.

Kikidoyouloveme

I think Robyn and Juan owe the scandaval a huge debt. All their shit has been totally eclipsed by it all, I saw somewhere she’s been demoted to ‘ friend ‘ on the show too !

SunnyKat

VIP Member
it’s odd how she has abs but no arm muscles or leg muscles at all. She’s pretty much thin as a twig on everywhere on her body, except the stomach area. You need to do some form of weight lifting to get abs, whether using your arms or your leg, so this whole thing is weird to me.
lol this is a long stretch but what are the chances that she used makeup/contouring to fake some abs?
Definitely looks like some sort of contouring or photo editing. I saw something that she's working out with the gnat mellencamp. I don't recall seeing the gnat with such defined stomach muscles....

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
RHoM

Nicole sending the disinvite was so petty but this is what I expect and deserve from my housewives. I do think her dad shouldve had a plus one invite, why was adriana allowed to bring her bf but her own dad can't bring a girlfriend. There were so many people at that party that she wouldn't have noticed her presence and I think it would've stopped her dad from getting too drunk

Alexia, I've said it once and I'll say it again she and Teresa are twins, they are so dumb particularly in arguments. I don't want them to change tho they are queens of their franchises

Please can someone tell me why rhoslc reunion will be a 3 parter? The season was awful and you could easily wrap everything up in one episode
It seems like the longer franchises go on the more they drag out reunions, personally I never really watch reunions anymore, nothing is properly tackled they sort of touch on something and then it is just some funny scene about something. They need a better host than andy imo

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Considering she is in her 50's and has four children, fair enough some women are built like this their whole lives but to suddenly get definition at this stage would be a lot of work...for her plastic surgeon.

Season 1 & 2 she looked great but heavier than now. I think that looks like a tummy tuck and lipo - but I'm no expert.
I have 4 children and my 50's are not really that far away, I hope I can look like Kyle did previous to now. I don't think there was anything wrong with her, she looked great! But she's talked about her insecurities and she wouldn't take off her kaftan on vacations around the other ladies... it's sad really. From the reunion until now just isn't enough time to get that body from exercise. We should all love ourselves abs or no abs! I'm proud of my pouch that grew 4 humans

• Heart