The Rea project #3 Tiffany Brien, caught out lying. Changed her name to Rea, built a misery house of grey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what a lucky guy, as That Prize Guy said, good thing he was in the process of selling his “old” brand new car he got in November!

IMG_1862.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
It's dodgy as duck.

I have wondered if those raffle sites are used for money laundering.

Reactions: 4
It’s really suss but if you were gonna fix it would you not do it with someone a little less in the public eye

Reactions: 3
It’s really suss but if you were gonna fix it would you not do it with someone a little less in the public eye
Yes you wouldn’t be so obvious, I guess he buys more tickets than the average person it just seems too much luck for one person. He has every right to win, he might be comfortable financially but that means nothing.

See my thought is if I was running a company like this and I wanted traffic, interest etc it would be no bad thing to have someone famous "win".

The fact that he won two separate company's competitions makes me suspicious of this rather than he just bought a tonne of tickets.

Reactions: 8
The odds of him winning these big high value items twice just… doesn’t seem likely.

Someone posted before about how these raffle sites are almost unique to Northern Ireland because of the gambling laws. And they circumvent them, but they don’t have oversight the way traditional gambling does.

Either he’s got a bad gambling problem and spends hundreds on a single ticket (the ticket price for the house he won was around £250 IIRC) but wins a few times

Or it’s a racket they are involved in. Seems suss that Simon Brien and Cathy Martin were both involved in McKinneys raffles, both having obvious connections to Tiffany.

Then there’s the timing, he just happens to be selling his car and then just happens to win a new one…

They’ve used him in promo vids as well, that they’ve uploaded to social media.

The brien clan seem a bit dodgy overall. The construction industry is notoriously corrupt. This whole thing just screams scam.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It gives them free exposure though, because Matty is a small town celeb of sorts.
---
It would be a huge risk to fix such competitions however I find it completely crazy that he can win two huge prizes. Not like it’s a voucher for a meal or a bottle of plonk.
No risk at all. There’s zero oversight for these types of raffles. No one to make sure it’s legit. They can collect as much money as they want (it’s as good as gambling really), but arent regulated the way gambling is. There’s literally no way to check they are legitimate, so they can collect the raffle money, give the goods to someone high profile so it looks legit and no one is any the wiser
---
Well the latest house on Prize Guy website is a Simon Brien property... I wonder if any of the other houses were too?? 🤔🤔 Does seem a bit of a fix!!
great spot!

Reactions: 6
The odds of him winning these big high value items twice just… doesn’t seem likely.

Someone posted before about how these raffle sites are almost unique to Northern Ireland because of the gambling laws. And they circumvent them, but they don’t have oversight the way traditional gambling does.

Either he’s got a bad gambling problem and spends hundreds on a single ticket (the ticket price for the house he won was around £250 IIRC) but wins a few times

Or it’s a racket they are involved in. Seems suss that Simon Brien and Cathy Martin were both involved in McKinneys raffles, both having obvious connections to Tiffany.

Then there’s the timing, he just happens to be selling his car and then just happens to win a new one…

They’ve used him in promo vids as well, that they’ve uploaded to social media.

The brien clan seem a bit dodgy overall. The construction industry is notoriously corrupt. This whole thing just screams scam.
I’ve heard that too!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve heard that too!
yeh, there’s no way in hell they’d have been able to get their house constructed, without any hiccups and in such a short period of time (amidst a lot of supply chain issues in construction) without her dad’s connections.

The construction industry is full of bully boy types, fragile male egos and a lot of exploitive characters.

if they think you’re inexperienced, all of a sudden the problems will start popping up from nowhere, costs will start spiraling and inexplicable delays will occur.

but for those on the inside, it’s a “scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours” mentality.

I’m assuming Simon Brien fits this profile well, and Tiffany benefits from him being a figure in the industry, that goes behind getting freebies and preferential treatment.

I’m not surprised this mentally seems to be expanding elsewhere and these raffles seem to be corrupt as f***.

I hope I’m allowed to post a link to Reddit, where people discuss how rigged it is

also begs the question if Matty should be entering these competitions at all, when his father in law is listing properties on the raffle. It’s a clear conflict of interest.

Reactions: 7