The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who's not caught up
Katie's pregnant with a baby boy due October sometime, congrats to them sue didn't post anything no well wishes and nothing to do with the gender reveal didn't even run to Katie.

Filming has finished for the series thankfully
Apparently that included the recent trip to Netherlands should have guessed all for content involving the walkers again.

Sue's using her spare time productively posting non violent but threatening rants and stories on their page going after anyone who doesn't agree or brings up a valid point
She makes a point that she has enough on people to lose jobs and leave them in financial trouble
No self respecting person dream of acting like that she's even going to the extremes of tracking down people's houses taking photos of house and cars sharing it
Frankly what she's doing could well be considered a police offence.

Oh and noels in court after being caught speeding which he denies and refusing to name the driver probably because something about it wasn't legal or he's covering for someone who shouldn't have been driving.

It's now escalated to trial in September make of that what you will but anyone else would hold their hands up to something as easily fixed as that.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I really wish people wouldn’t gift influencers. Especially scummy people like Scratty. They can more than afford to pay for it and it would give a local tradesperson some work. You could even credit them afterwards. But no, they’ll take a free one. Cunts.

Reactions: 33
What a beg! It's so embarrassing 😳. If that was my mum I would have to go into hiding! Begging a media wall company to do her wall for free.. tramps the lot of them!
There is no way the whole house needs redecorating already wasn't that long ago it was all done
Yet again Sue's bored and wants an excuse to spend more money.
The whole top floor, boys rooms, living room, kitchen,bathroom were all done quite recently so not sure what she's meaning by mammoth task.

You can't turn period houses into modern millionaire pads it just doesn't work.

Reactions: 18
I wonder what has recently set her off with all this bizarre behaviour. Could it be the menopause? It's like she's just flipped.

Reactions: 13
I wonder what has recently set her off with all this bizarre behaviour. Could it be the menopause? It's like she's just flipped.
Yes I think it’s that, mixed with jealousy of all her girls having babies and settling down with their own families - she’s not centre of attention any more. It’s probably dawned on her, at long last, that she’s nearing the end of the gravy train. No one cares about an older woman wallowing in cash with, what, 9 actual children living at home? Nothing special about that. What made them interesting in the beginning was how a ‘normal’ family coped with having that many kids, getting them ready for school, food shopping, bedtime etc. Now all they have is a bunch of mainly adults going on ridiculously expensive holidays, with a few grandkids to make up the numbers.

Better milk that cash cow for all its worth, Sue because in 5 short years you’ll only have 5 under 16s and no one will give a 💩

Reactions: 30
Menopausal rage coupled with the fact she was groomed as a child. She’s probably looking at her life and realising it’s not all that great. Her kids are moving on with their lives, she’s not that interesting and I imagine Mr Perv is fed up with her. She probably assume anyone who comments is jealous but what do people have to be jealous of? Her life is empty, she’s got the body of a 50 year old, a vagina like the Blackwall tunnel and the mind of a 13 year old teenager. It’s all very sad and pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes I think it’s that, mixed with jealousy of all her girls having babies and settling down with their own families - she’s not centre of attention any more. It’s probably dawned on her, at long last, that she’s nearing the end of the gravy train. No one cares about an older woman wallowing in cash with, what, 9 actual children living at home? Nothing special about that. What made them interesting in the beginning was how a ‘normal’ family coped with having that many kids, getting them ready for school, food shopping, bedtime etc. Now all they have is a bunch of mainly adults going on ridiculously expensive holidays, with a few grandkids to make up the numbers.

Better milk that cash cow for all its worth, Sue because in 5 short years you’ll only have 5 under 16s and no one will give a 💩
This is exactly my thought as well. It was one thing when the grandkids first started to come along and she was basically having babies alongside them. Now she’s got to be the grandparent with no more excitement of that new baby arriving for herself she’s not happy. She’ll keep spending money till it runs out and then be one of those people who goes round telling people “don’t you know who I am” 👀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet she'll get another dog/pet to try and fill that void of no more babies. No more babies, just holidays and spending money. She has nothing else. No proper friends, no career, no identity other than being a mother/wife and no interests/hobbies.

Reactions: 16

It's not even as if they can carry on because they are great characters to watch. They're not,far from it. Sooner or later their minions will leave in their droves when they've nothing left to offer. 😃

Reactions: 10
It's not even as if they can carry on because they are great characters to watch. They're not,far from it. Sooner or later their minions will leave in their droves when they've nothing left to offer. 😃
I actually wouldn't be surprised if Noel takes off with one of the minions- probably a younger, fertile woman so he can have more kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
As Pervy Noel isn't naming the driver could it be another woman who was driving?! 🤷‍♀️ some poor young lass lured by a posh car thinking she's bagged a sugar daddy?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Menopausal rage coupled with the fact she was groomed as a child. She’s probably looking at her life and realising it’s not all that great. Her kids are moving on with their lives, she’s not that interesting and I imagine Mr Perv is fed up with her. She probably assume anyone who comments is jealous but what do people have to be jealous of? Her life is empty, she’s got the body of a 50 year old, a vagina like the Blackwall tunnel and the mind of a 13 year old teenager. It’s all very sad and pathetic.
Only the Blackwall tunnel I was thinking The Laerdal Tunnel in Norway 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Media wall in a Victorian house will look tacky. She should maximise the features left and maybe look at some interior design magazines. She’s redecorating as she’s realised she’s too old for getting another mortgage. They’re staying put so may as well buy a new rug 🤪
As for hobbies, you’ve all clearly forgotten her championship debut in the lake swim with her record times. I mean, they have a swim spa in the garden so she must never be out of that.
As for friends, there’s so many that call around. Those 2 random people from the wedding episode, erm, the mother. She’s always away on girls nights out. Oh wait, that’s with her daughters as she’s not really had chance to get friends with not finishing high school. Or having any social scene outside of being a mother.
It’s really weird. We’re a similar age and I’ve balanced education, work, social life (with real friends) to actually look forward to retirement so I can go on holidays with my husband and girlfriends and support my children through their education and career choices as they grow whilst giving them a balanced school life and the enrichment activities and social development that provides. The difference of not being groomed and wanting good things for my kids for a long-term future. Eee I’m funny like that.

She's gonna turn her nice cosy home into a soulless grey box just like all the other tacky people do. There's a tasteful way to modernize a victorian home without trying to disguise all the period features. Plus look at Sue's previous attempts at decorating. The top floor bathroom is hideous.

Reactions: 8
Shes honestly lost the plot. She must not be able to deal with the fact Katie's pregnant and it's not her instead. That would maybe explain the no posts about the gender reveal

Reactions: 14
Shes honestly lost the plot. She must not be able to deal with the fact Katie's pregnant and it's not her instead. That would maybe explain the no posts about the gender reveal
Could it be that that's also been filmed for channel 5 so they can't? There's no part of her kids lives she won't sell is there

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Only the Blackwall tunnel I was thinking The Laerdal Tunnel in Norway 🤣🤣🤣
More like the Grand Canyon…😳
---
She's gonna turn her nice cosy home into a soulless grey box just like all the other tacky people do. There's a tasteful way to modernize a victorian home without trying to disguise all the period features. Plus look at Sue's previous attempts at decorating. The top floor bathroom is hideous.
She”ll try and get a spin off show on Channel 5 like Katie Price‘s Mucky Mansion Makeover… only this time it’d be Minger’s Mansion Makeover…🤔😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9